Mass Effect Legendary Edition has some bugs and this allows us to tell you How to fix PC Controller not working.
What is the cause of the non-fuin PC Controller in Mass Effect Legendary Edition?
This game has just come out and there is a considerable number of players taking advantage of it, however it is necessary to know how to fix the PC Controller does not work, this is usually clearly related to the Dual Shock controller, in this sense, it is only necessary to apply some solutions easy and simple enough, so pay attention because here we leave you details about what you need to do.
How to fix PC Controller not working on Mass Effect Legendary Edition?
This is not usually such a complex failure despite everything, however, it is necessary to solve it and for this we must apply these solutions:
Mass Effect 2 Legendary Edition: Where to find Salarian Kirosa family dataMass Effect Legendary Edition: How to Fix G-Sync Not Working
- We must download DS4Windows from our browser.
- Proceed to click on the download file.
- Start the installation process which makes it necessary to install in the default location that is shown.
- It is important to note that this is only beneficial for Windows 8, 8.1, or 10 users.
- Next, it is necessary to connect the Dual Shock 4 to our PC, this can be done via USB or via Bluetooth.
- You need to press and hold the PS button on the controller.
- Next we will see that the DS4 application will start.
- It is necessary to select Service Center.
- We click on Bluetooth.
- To finish we choose the Wireless Remote option and that's it.
- It should be noted that there is the possibility of visiting the web https://www.x360ce.com/ in order to click on the option "Download for 64-bit games"
- Next, you need to move the application file x360ce_x64.exe to the Mass Effect Legendary Edition folder.
- Next we open the folder with the object of selecting Create and extract the .zip folder to the location of disk C of Mass Effect Legendary Edition.
- We proceed to connect the remote with the USB cable and click on Create and then click on Next.
- Next, you need to click Finish and go to the Game Settings tab to choose the Apply / Synchronize settings button.
- We must click on the Accept option and go to the Controller 1 option, to proceed to click on Save and that's it.
To connect the remote to Mass Effect Legendary Edition you need:
- Start the Steam application and go to the top on the left side where we look for the Settings option.
- Then we must look for the Configuration option in our command in order to click on the General Configuration option of the command.
- Next, it is necessary to select the type of game controller that we are using and apply the settings to click OK and start a new game.
In case this does not work, it is necessary:
This is all we know about How to fix PC Controller not working, in such a way that this allows us to solve this issue in Mass Effect Legendary Edition.
- Go to Settings and locate Device Manager.
- Then you need to right-click on the driver and then Uninstall device.
- Next we connect the controller and start the PC.
- We will see that the automatic installation of the driver begins.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One
Action role-playing, third-person shooter
May 14, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Mass Effect Legendary Edition: Where To Plant The Bug in Mass Effect 1Mass Effect Legendary Edition: Where To Find The Monkey in Mass Effect 1Mass Effect Legendary Edition: How To Unlock KasumiMass Effect Legendary Edition: How To Save The Biotics in Mass Effect 1Mass Effect Legendary Edition: All Primary Alien CodexMass Effect Legendary Edition: How to Save Kirrahe in Mass Effect 1Mass Effect Legendary Edition: How To Unlock JavikMass Effect Legendary Edition: How to Get Garage Pass on Noveria in Mass Effect 1Mass Effect Legendary Edition: How to Reset Talent PointsMass Effect Legendary Edition: Making Peace Between Geth and Quarians in Mass Effect 3Mass Effect Legendary Edition: How to improve Galactic ReadinessMass Effect Legendary Edition: How To Get ProbesMass Effect Legendary Edition: How to Romance JackMass Effect Legendary Edition: How to romance Kelly in Mass Effect 2Mass Effect Legendary Edition: How To Fix PC Controller Not WorkingMass Effect Legendary Edition: How to Repair the Mako in Mass Effect 1Mass Effect Legendary Edition: How to Switch the Mako’s handling