We return to the races this time with a Mario Kart Tour guide where we will explain how to make Ultra Mini Turbo
Normally what we are looking for is to give our kart turbo impulses and for them it is important to complete some challenges for Perform 10 Ultra Mini Turbos, so be prepared to see how this is done.
How to make Ultra Mini Turbo in Mario Kart Tour?
To make a Mini Turbo it is necessary to make a drift, the ideal here is to keep it as long as possible, because it will depend on the greatest momentum we have, and this can be reflected with the blue lights, on the other hand orange lights tell us that we get a better magnification, and finally the purple lights, indicate that when we release it we will simply receive what we were looking for and it is the Mini Turbo Ultra
How to make Ultra Mini Turbo Purple Sparks in Mario Kart Tour?
First things first and for this we start with drift, to execute this it is necessary to press the finger on the screen, because in this way both the character and the kart will start to skid, here all we will do is control it, to this will only have to be moved with the finger to the left and right of the screen, it is good to keep in mind that once you remove your finger the drift will end, that is where the use of any turbo that has been created previously comes in.
What are the best tips to derive and get Ultra Mini Turbo in Mario Kart Tour?
In this way we can close this Mario Kart Tour guide where we give you an explanation about how to make Ultra Mini Turbo, we hope it is of your use.
- ü Controlling the Mario Kart Tour is essential for this it is important to make use of the 'Smart Steering' control and the ‘Manual option.
- ü Make sure we are in the correct position when we reach a curve, because if we are turning right we will most likely want to be on the left side of the track.
- ü When starting a curve it is important to place your finger in the center of the screen as this is done to have more drift control.
- ü In the right turn, we can slowly move our finger to the right side of the screen because with that the Kart will start to turn left a little more.
- ü It is important to move your finger slowly, since the ideal is to do it well so that the control corrects the subviaraje or the sobreviraje.
- ü To straighten up we just need to move your finger to the left of the screen, as this will cause the drift to remain straight.
Other Articles Related
Mario Kart Wii: How i do Get Three-Star RankMario Kart Tour: How to Cause Drivers to Crash 5 Times While UnderwaterMario Kart Tour: How to Earn a Score of 20,000 in the Rosalina CupMario Kart Tour: How to Land 30 Hits with Bananas Using a Driver Wearing a TieMario Kart Tour: How to Pass Through 10 Rings Created by a Dash Ring itemMario Kart Tour: Pick Up 5 Dropped Mushrooms Using a Driver With a RibbonMario Kart Tour: How to Complete All New ChallengesMario Kart Tour: How to Get a Rocket Start 40 Points - tips and tricksMario Kart Tour: How to Take out 3 ThwompsMario Kart Tour: How to Hit a Kadomatsu with an Item 3 times in a RaceMario Kart Tour: How to Earn a Score of 8000 on a T CourseMario Kart Tour: How to complete the Course with most coinsMario Kart Tour: How to Earn a Score of 9,000 Using a Driver With HornsMario Kart Tour: How to Earn a Score of 9,000 Using a Driver Wearing GlovesMario Kart Tour: How to Get a Combo Count of x30 or Higher - tips and tricksMario Kart Tour: How to Cause 3 Opponents to Crash While Gliding - tips and tricksMario Kart Tour: How to Ultra Mini Turbo - tips and tricksMario Kart Tour: How to Break 10 Barrels - tips and tricksMario Kart Tour: How To Hit A Festive Tree With An Item 10 TimesMario Kart Tour: How to Take Out Five Snowpeople