We have prepared for you a guide where we will show you where you can find all the hidden Boo in Luigi’s Mansion 3.
The hidden Boo are simply one of the many elements that make up this puzzle called Luigi’s Mansion 3, where we are immersed between gems and ghosts, in addition to some hidden objects among which the Boo are, that is why we will explain exactly where it is Each of them located.
What are the locations of the hidden Boo in Luigi’s Mansion 3?
The first thing we should know is that each floor contains a hidden Boo, except for the 16th floor, which gives us an account of 15 hidden boo throughout the mansion.
- B2 - Water supply: this is a Boo that is hidden in the refrigerator area B2, to get there we will have to go to the Waterworks area, since there we will have to use the valve, since it turns and releases the boo That stays hidden.
- B1 - Basement: this boo we get in the area of washing machines, for this it is necessary to go to the room on the left side in the laundry, to reach it we must make use of the dark light to illuminate this ghost and power catch it
- 1F - Grand Lobby: this is part of the hidden Boo and is hidden in the vase on the left side of the first area on floor 1, to get there we will have to go to the screen, because there we will see a gargoyle with the We will have the opportunity to interact.
- 2F - Mezzanine: we continue the search and go to the second floor, because there we will have to find another hidden Boo that is hidden in the girl's bathroom, to see it it is necessary to cause a fight.
- 3F - Hotel shops: we continue our march and we go in search of the boo of the third floor, there it is necessary to perform a couple of tasks, we will have to fight with a security guard, and interact with something in the room, this occurs when we go to the men's room on the right side, then we will go out and answer the phone, once we fight we return to the men's room because there we will have to interact with the sink, finally we leave, and when we go to the left it is necessary to interact with the vase where Our goal is hidden.
- 4F - The Great Stage: on our way through the search for the hidden Boo we reach the 4th floor of the mansion in search of our objective, for which we need to break a toolbox, because there is hidden the Boo, in order to reach to the exact place it is necessary to go to the music track and then to the bathroom.
- 5F - RIP Suites: this is perhaps one of the easiest hidden Boo to find because we only need to interact with the drawers of room 504 on the 5th floor of Luigi’s Mansion 3.
- 6F - MacFrights Castle: in order to get this boo in Luigi’s Mansion 3 we have to break an armor in the area of the balcony of the Colosseum, and then go down the stairs until we finally arrive and break the barbed statue on the 6th floor, this is a place that It is located in the medieval area of the hotel.
- 7F - Garden Suites: this is a hidden boo that can be hit with a watermelon in Ivy's bathroom, once it is free we will have to move to the thorny bath and pick up the ghost in a vase, this happens in the floral gardener of Luigi’s Mansion 3 on the 7th floor.
- 8F - Paranormal Productions: we continue our search for the hidden Boo and arrive at the 8th floor, there we will have to fight with this ghost, for this it is necessary to break the box at the bottom corner in Studio 1 in the hotel cinema area
- 9. Museum of Unnatural History: to get this boo in Luigi’s Mansion 3, it is necessary to interact with the pain in the right part of the top, because that is where we will have to fight the head of the dinosaurs on the 9th floor.
- 10. Tomb Suites: to get to this boo it is necessary to generate a fight against this ghost, and to be able to pick it up, he leaves his hiding place once we break a vase in the weighing chamber this occurs on the 10th floor
- 11. Twisted Suites: Following up on our search for the hidden Boo we reach the 11th floor, to find the target we will have to interact with the desk that is located on the left side of the fake room.
- 12F - The Spectral Capture: this hidden boo is hidden in the exit area on the 13th floor of Luigi’s Mansion 3, to reach this exact place we will have to break the barrels in the Grotto Lounge room.
- 13F - Gym: to catch this boo it is necessary to use Gooigi, as he can cross through the right door of the pool, we see this ghost when we crush the baskets in the yoga room on the 13th floor.
- 14F - The Ballroom: this is the last of the Boo oculots that we will have to catch in Luigi’s Mansion 3, this ghost appears just by interacting with the cash register of the gift box store located on the 14th floor.
What is the use of finding all the hidden Boo in Luigi’s Mansion 3?
Finding the hidden boo is a long, but interesting job, and although it does not have a super reward it is worth getting them, when we finish getting them it is necessary to go to the laboratory, get to the gallery and in this way we have the opportunity to equip a new flashlight .
In conclusion you catch all the hidden Boo in Luigi’s Mansion 3 will not give us great prizes, but if it gives us the satisfaction of touring all the floors and collecting all the ghosts that always remains hidden.
Other Articles Related
Luigi’s Mansion 3: How to Get Into the Pyramid - tips and tricksLuigi’s Mansion 3: How To Play friends In Story ModeLuigi's Mansion 3: How to find all the golden ghostsLuigi’s Mansion 3: Where to find all Hidden BooLuigi’s Mansion 3: How to find ToadLuigi’s Mansion 3: How to beat ChambreaLuigi’s Mansion 3: Where to find the key in Training RoomLuigi’s Mansion 3: How to Catch Rare GhostsLuigi’s Mansion 3: How to Clear the Thorns in the Thorny BathroomLuigi's Mansion 3: How to Beat PolterkittyLuigi’s Mansion 3: How to Get the Megaphone On The Production FloorLuigi’s Mansion 3: How to Get More GoldLuigi’s Mansion 3: How To Use The Club KeyLuigi’s Mansion 3: How To Beat The Garden Boss in the Floor 7Luigi’s Mansion 3: How to spend Gold Coins - tips and tricksLuigi’s Mansion 3: How to solve Floor 8 TV Room PuzzleLuigi’s Mansion 3: How To Beat The T RexLuigi’s Mansion 3: How to fast travelLuigi's Mansion 3: How to clear the billiards tableLuigi’s Mansion 3: How To Get Out Of Parking Garage