In this Luigi's Mansion 3 guide we will guide you on how to find all the gems in RIP Suites on the fifth floor.
What do I need to be able to find all the gems in RIP Suites on the fifth floor in Luigi's Mansion 3?
The first thing that we must take into account in Luigi's Mansion 3 is that before starting the search for hidden gems is to try to have absolutely all the weapons and enhancers, since they are very necessary, since achieving this objective requires us to use all our arsenal, because these gems are simply part of the secrets that we will find in the mansion, as you would understand, here there are more than just ghosts.
Where can I find all the gems in RIP Suites on the fifth floor in Luigi's Mansion 3?
Each gem has a different color, here is the list of all the gems in RIP Suites on the fifth floor.
- Yellow Gem: this is the first gem we will look for, she is inside a box in the bathtub, for this it is necessary to go to Mario's room, there we will need Gooigi to be able to go down to the floor rack through the bathroom, because We need to turn a valve, which we will see when sucking the suction cup, which will serve to break the box where our target is, which we will see when Luigi lowers the shower curtain and manages to close the tap.
- Red Gem: this gem has a gargoyle in its mouth, and to obtain it it is necessary to interact with the statue, in order to reach our goal we need to leave Mario's room, and go to the Peaches room, there we enter and use the suction cup with The purpose of crushing the luggage, once this is done, is only a matter of using the dark light to observe another door where our trophy will be.
- Blue Gem: in order to get this gem we need fights against the ghosts, and to be able to suck the panel on the left, which will reveal our objective, this happens after leaving the Peaches room, going down three steps on the right side until we reach the Vending machine.
- Green Gem: this gem is in the statue, to get it it is necessary to throw it, and that it is broken, for this we will have to leave the Peaches room and go to the hallway, from there we move to room 504, and finally to the right we will arrive to the statue and we aspire for the golden sphere she has.
- Purple Gem: this gem is in the bathroom, room 507, in order to reach it, we must use the Vacuum to be able to pull the bud down on top, and then throw the purple luggage to crush it with the sucker.
- White Gem: to get it is necessary to eliminate a ghost, we will see him through the telescope, this happens once we have left room 507 and entered the balcony of room 508.
Finally, if you follow the steps indicated, it will be very easy to get all the gems in RIP Suites on the fifth floor in Luigi's Mansion 3, cheer up, this gets interesting.
Other Articles Related
Luigi’s Mansion 3: How to Get Into the Pyramid - tips and tricksLuigi’s Mansion 3: How To Play friends In Story ModeLuigi's Mansion 3: How to find all the golden ghostsLuigi’s Mansion 3: Where to find all Hidden BooLuigi’s Mansion 3: How to find ToadLuigi’s Mansion 3: How to beat ChambreaLuigi’s Mansion 3: Where to find the key in Training RoomLuigi’s Mansion 3: How to Catch Rare GhostsLuigi’s Mansion 3: How to Clear the Thorns in the Thorny BathroomLuigi's Mansion 3: How to Beat PolterkittyLuigi’s Mansion 3: How to Get the Megaphone On The Production FloorLuigi’s Mansion 3: How to Get More GoldLuigi’s Mansion 3: How To Use The Club KeyLuigi’s Mansion 3: How To Beat The Garden Boss in the Floor 7Luigi’s Mansion 3: How to spend Gold Coins - tips and tricksLuigi’s Mansion 3: How to solve Floor 8 TV Room PuzzleLuigi’s Mansion 3: How To Beat The T RexLuigi’s Mansion 3: How to fast travelLuigi's Mansion 3: How to clear the billiards tableLuigi’s Mansion 3: How To Get Out Of Parking Garage