Little Nightmares II has arrived and this allows us to explain to you how to find all glitching remains.
What without glitching remains in Little Nightmares II?
These are objects that can be collected in the game, in such a way that we specifically talk about finding them in the 5 chapters of the game and being a total of 18, having in turn 5 achievements, both on the Xbox and on the PlayStation in relation to these collectibles, which are distributed with each chapter, so to know how to find all glitching remains let's see the content that comes next.
How to find all glitching remains in Little Nightmares II?
The trophies that are related to these collectibles are divided as follows:
- By finding the 18 collectibles, you get the achievement that has the name no more challenges, being rewarded with the gold trophy or 75 game points.
- In chapter 1 to find the 4 collectibles you get the achievement of wild children, being rewarded with the silver trophy or 30 game points.
- In chapter 2 by finding the 6 collectibles you get the achievement of school children, being rewarded with the silver trophy or 30 game points.
- In chapter 3 to find the 4 collectibles you get the achievement of sick children, being rewarded with the silver trophy or 30 game points.
- In chapter 4 to find the 4 collectibles you get the achievement of pale children, being rewarded with the silver trophy or 30 game points.
Little Nightmares II: How to unlock the secret endingLittle Nightmares II: How to get the Popcorn secret achievement
Now regarding How to Find All glitching remains, details for each chapter in Little Nightmares II are presented, let's see the following:
- Collectible 1: we find it before going up to the piece that is hanging, near the broken bridge, this when we are going to cross to the other side we have to go to the right to reach a burrow, as we continue we arrive at an underground tomb that it has inside a shovel, near here we found it.
- Collectible 2: once we go through the bear traps, falling through a hollow log we will turn around to go to a passage that is under the log, here inside are the remains of the child close to an animal that is dead in Little Nightmares II.
- Collectible 3: we are going to see how to find all the glitching remains, thus arriving at number 3 of chapter 1, which once the team has been formed with six, we have a toilet cubicle, it is necessary that we be driven to the door latch, and therefore we will tell six to do it, when opening we find this fault.
- Collectible 4: after we have escaped from the hunter we will arrive at the beach to find the last failure of this chapter, what we will do is go to the television to find it.
- Collectible 5: we find ourselves after the closing of work with six on the upper floor, it is necessary that we go to the room from which six left before passing the wooden plank to the other side, that is next to the television that stops finding us went up six.
- Collectible 6: we found this failure in Little Nightmares II next to a broken bicycle, for this we will be in the schoolyard, which we must run to the bottom of the playground to reach a garbage container and a bench.
- Collectible 7: when six are caught by the subjects in the school, you have to kill two of them, the next thing to do is get on a chair to go through the broken door reaching another area, here we find some lockers, in the third we find this bug in Little Nightmares II.
- Collectible 8: you have to get to the top of the school staircase, which will take us to turn left and go towards the screen to find this fault between the wooden railings.
- Collectible 9: once we pass through the door that is near the staircase, we are going to go down some stairs to find a cart and a food tray, we must move the cart in a direction bet towards the wall to accessing the ventilation shaft, moving the cart and opening the door it was leaning against, we entered the room and reached this glitch by climbing up the corpse as to how to find all glitching remains
- Collectible 10: you have to go after monkey and six when using a garbage container, managing to reach the top of a ledge and being outside we have to go until you notice an enclave with a paper boat in the puddle, in that it is this bug, and we are progressing on how to find all glitching remains.
- Collectible 11: once we get the flashlight, we have to go to a wall in the hospital room at the back to find a small toy car in order to see the remains of the child and obtain the failure in Little Nightmares II.
- Collectible 12: when passing through the mannequin's room you have to turn to the left towards the metal shelves, the fault is found in the dead end, here is a toy duck to reach above.
- Collectible 13: once we are chased by some mannequins, we reach a metal door at the exit of the room, behind this door we find a hole to go through it, inside a cell is this fault, we just have to consider not falling In the hole ahead
- Collectible 14: starting from the shower room of the hospital, you have to move a box that is located at the bottom next to the showers, which allows a ventilation duct to appear, looking for How to find all glitching remains we must enter through this and get to the room with the bathtub to see the fault.
It is interesting to know how to find all glitching remains, because it is possible to obtain these corresponding achievements in Little Nightmares II, it only remains to do it.
- Collectible 15: when we leave the hospital, it is necessary to go through a sewer that is in the outer area, you have to enter and turn to go up the ladder, going down we will find the fault on the edge.
- Collectible 16: once we have completed the elevator puzzle in Little Nightmares II, being on the roof we have to go to our right to get to a box that is blocking the vent, we have to enter and continue until we reach a secret room where there is the fault.
- Collectible 17: when we notice the signal tower we have to jump through the tiles to reach a dead end apparently, but there is a wooden structure in which there are some boxes under it, we can climb to enter through the window, we dropped into the room to find the fault
- Collectible 18: as for How to find all glitching remains, we get to the last one in general, which passing the telephone line when using a hanger, we reached a room through the blinds, when leaving the roof again we have to go in the direction of another window to go up to where the fault is.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox Series X - S, Stadia
Puzzle-platformer, survival horror
February 11, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Little Nightmares II: How to Solve Elevator PuzzleLittle Nightmares II: How to find all Glitching RemainsLittle Nightmares II: How to solve the hospital fuse puzzleLittle Nightmares II: the Signal Tower GuideLittle Nightmares II: How to Beat Monster SixLittle Nightmares II: How to beat the Thin ManLittle Nightmares II: How to destroy Obstacles - Tips and tricksLittle Nightmares II: How to Beat Mannequin HandsLittle Nightmares II: How to Get the Hospital KeyLittle Nightmares II: How to Get Yellow Raincoat HatLittle Nightmares II: Blending With Wooden ChildrenLittle Nightmares II: How to Beat The HunterLittle Nightmares II: How to find all hatLittle Nightmares II: Equiping HatsLittle Nightmares II: How to Climb - Tips and tricksLittle Nightmares II: How to Tune TV Transmissions