If you still don't know how to find golden leaves in Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening, then you are in the right guide, because we have it covered for you.
What are the golden leaves in Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening for?
They are part of a task that you will have to do in Richard's Villa in Pothole Field, where you will have to get at least five golden leaves that Richard has left in Kanalet Castle, which can be complicated if you do not know how to do it. Luckily we have prepared this guide so you know how to find golden leaves.
How to find golden leaves in Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening?
The first thing you have to do is enter the Kanalet Castle, however, if this is the first time you go this will close the main entrance on your face. So you will have to go around the back of the castle and hit a piece of grass with the sword to make the hidden staircase appear.
You will have to use the Kiki monkey you got in Sale to create a bridge and cross.
1. To get the first sheet you will have to follow the small dungeon that is after entering the stairs and then go to the right until you find the pattern of holes, you will have to kill the enemy that comes out of them to get the first sheet .
2. For the second leaf you will have to go to the left side of the castle from the outer section and kill the black crow that is in the tree to get the second leaf.
3. Then head inside the castle and finish off the first guards and viscos you find to receive the third sheet.
4. Now you will have to go up and look for the two cracked points on the wall that are surrounded by an electric ball. Use a bomb to destroy the wall and defeat the guards to get the fourth sheet.
5. For the fifth you will have to pass in front of a knight and throw a ball and a chain. Do not stop and keep walking until you are on the roof of the castle and enter through the door and throw one of the pots to the door to unlock it and kill the knight to get the fifth and final blade.
Then you will have to return to Villa de Richard to receive a secret passage that has a secret shell. Then head to the backyard of the villa following the path to get the Slime Key and be able to follow the dungeon in Ukuku Prairie, Key Cavern.
Now that you know how to find golden leaves in Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening, we hope you can keep moving forward quickly. Remember that we have much more content for you about this and other titles that we recommend you review to keep up to date.