We hope you are as smart as we are, because in this guide we are going to tell you how to beat nightmare the final Boss in Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening.
If there is an infinitely glorious moment in a video game it is when you finish it, hours and hours of effort see your reward when you reach the end of the story. Although we do not confuse things, the fact that it is an end does not mean that it will be easy. In fact, usually the finals are more difficult than the development of the game itself.
Who is Nightmare in Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening?
This is nothing and nothing less the name of the boss that you will have to face at the end of the game. Composed of six ways where each has a specific weak point.
how to beat nightmare the final Boss in Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening nightmare?
There really isn't a specific way to end this boss, but there are ways to beat his stages until he finishes it.
1. To destroy the first stage you will have to throw Magic Dust on the ball while it lands to inflict damage.
2. In the second stage you have to counterattack a magic ball with the sword.
3. In the third you will have to hit the thing using the sword.
4. In the fourth, Nightmare will become a kind of Ganon, so you'll have to dodge his fire bat projectiles and when he shoots his spear at you you'll have to hit him with a spin attack.
5. In the fifth you will have to hit the moving ball with your magic wand.
6. Already in the sixth you will have to hit the big eye with your arrow while using Roc Pen to jump on the moving arms.
We hope that our guide on how to beat nightmare the final Bosshow to beat nightmare the final Boss in Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening will be very useful for your rapid progress in the game.