Our guide today on Knockout City lets us explain how to get heatwave tickets.
What is the heat wave in Knockout City?
This is simply a store with which we get in this game, and it has for us some exclusive contracts that it is not possible to miss them, as the first Heatwave event takes place it is possible to exchange the tickets and to talk to you about them, we are here.
How to get heatwave tickets in Fortnite?
It is worth clarifying that there is the opportunity to get around 720 Heat Wave tickets and these can be used in the store with the mere purpose of exchanging them for some rewards, for our good fortune we still have time to work hard, this Because the event has an expiration date on July 4 and while this happens we accumulate the tickets with which we can get:
Knockout City: Where to find all heatwave ice pop on Galaxy BurgerKnockout City: Where to find all Heatwave Ice Pop on Jukebox Junction
- Winning poses.
- Shop icons.
To win the tickets, it is necessary to comply with the game event contracts, which are usually a total of 12 and each of them allows us to receive 60 tickets as a reward, in this sense, it is usually necessary to work in this way:
In general terms, knowing how to get heatwave tickets offers us the opportunity to work enough these days and thus access to claim different rewards in Knockout City.
- Collect the amount of 16 ice lollies in Rooftop Rumble.
- Collect the amount of 17 ice lollies in Concussion Yard.
- Collect the amount of 17 ice lollies in Knockout Roundabout.
- Collect the amount of 17 ice lollies in Galaxy Burger.
- Get the amount of 16 poles in Back Alley Brawl.
- Get the quantity of 17 poles in Jukebox Junction.
- Get the number of 25 poles in Knockout City.
- Get the amount of 50 ice lollies in Knockout City.
- Collect the amount of 75 ice lollies in Knockout City.
- Get the amount of 100 ice poles in all Knockout City.
- Complete the amount of 50 matches during the Heat Wave event.
- Win at least 50 matches during the Heat Wave event.
Microsoft Windows PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One , Xbox Series X/S
May 21, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Knockout City: Where to Find all Heatwave Ice Pops on Back Alley BrawlKnockout City: Where to Find all Heatwave Ice Pop on Rooftop RumbleKnockout City: Where to find all Heatwave Ice Pop locations in Knockout RoundaboutKnockout City: Where to find all Heatwave Ice Pop on Concussion YardKnockout City: How to get Heatwave TicketsKnockout City: How to claim Kinda Funny logoKnockout City: Style ChipsKnockout City: Pride Codes For Free LGBT+ Player IconsKnockout City: Hacking outfit stylesKnockout City: How to change the IDKnockout City: How to Get Legendary OutfitsKnockout City: How to Change LanguageKnockout City: How to Get WingsKnockout City: June 2021 redemption codesKnockout City: Ranked Divisions ListKnockout City: How to Win On The Galaxy Burger MapKnockout City: How to Fix Failed to Initialize VulkanKnockout City: How to Fix Redemption Error