The action in It Takes Two does not stop, so we come to explain how to fix the crash on startup or does not start.
What to know about It Takes Two?
Despite being at the top of the list of the most prominent games on Steam, it is not exempt from errors, among which it stands out among these that it crashes, crashes, does not start and when loading it jams, for so many failures it is necessary to seek to understand How to fix the Crash on startup or does not start and for this we have this explanatory guide, where the details will be presented below.
How to fix crash on boot or won't start at It Takes Two?
There are several reasons why these failures occur in It Takes Two, so to have an idea of How to fix the crash on startup, or it does not start, you have to take into account some indications and these are presented below.
- The resolution: when the resolution is not consistent in both, the game and the screen, the crash can be seen, then it is necessary to be sure that there is no such imbalance, it must be similar to that of the monitor and that of It Takes Two, for this you have to change the resolution from the game configuration file found in the Steam folder on drive C, now another option is windowed mode, which is through the command line, and we have to start Steam, search in the library to the game and with the right mouse button we have to choose the properties, in the general tab we click on setting launch options, where the following is to write –windowed –noborder, and we click ok, and we exit, this way you can be solved How to fix Crash on startup or won't start, otherwise there is more to consider.
- The default configuration: when we have installed the game it is not necessary to make any changes to the configuration, if there is a failure because we did it, it may be due to it, then the default configuration is with which we must play, even with low settings it is possible to have a greater overall stability.
- The update of the graphics card or sound drivers: due to the lack of update or corruption in some data, the need may arise to attend How to fix the Crash on startup or does not start, then it is necessary that we take into account some factors, such as the fact of having installed a sound card that may depend on additional drivers, then it is required that these be updated, it should be noted that NVidia and AMD are constantly releasing driver updates to always have compatibility, it is also appropriate to attend to the GPU drivers, so it is possible to check for updates through the manufacturer's website, which can help to return to normal in It Takes Two.
It Takes Two: Where to find minigames in Rose’s Room chapter
It is clear that knowing how to fix the crash on startup or does not start allows us to return to the fun that is presented to us in It Takes Two.
- Execute the game after the correct start: there is the possibility that there are interferences that are related to the consumption of system resources, causing crashes such as It Takes Two to appear, then we must look for a correct start only with the necessary components and for this we press Windows R to write msconfig, and we give it enter, we will go to the services tab to mark hide Microsoft services, then we will deactivate everything, going through the beginning to enter the task manager to deactivate one at a time and go to System restart, after it starts we will see if we can solve How to fix the Crash on startup, or it does not start, otherwise we continue testing options.
- The update or reinstallation of DirectX: there may be a problem with DirectX, the installation may be corrupt, and it will prevent It Takes Two from starting correctly, for this we only need to update DirectX to the most recent version.
- The deactivation of overclocking or turbo boosting: as for how to fix the crash at startup, or it does not start, we have to be able to see these failures caused by using third-party overclocking software such as MSI Afterburner, which works with the CPU. Or the GPU, although when the game is started it is deactivated there are some features that remain active, which have to be deactivated through the BIOS, in this way we can run the game without overclocking, also in the BIOS of the computer we have to deactivate the Intel Turbo Booster, if it is activated, what we will do is reset to the specifications of the CPU and GPU manufacturer.
- Repair of corrupt files: if this is the problem, we will have to crash in It Takes Two, regardless of whether it is the beginning or in the middle of it, then we must have the Steam function that allows us to repair these files, for this we will go to client, we go to the library where the game is to enter its properties, in the local files we will verify the integrity of the files and when the process is completed we try to return to the game again to see if the failures.
- The deactivation of Steam Overlay: when we are looking for the possible causes of the problem we have that the Steam Overlay can be included, because once we notice the blockage after the introduction it is for this reason, then to solve How to fix the Crash on startup or not It starts we have to deactivate this option, then we start the client to go to the library to locate the game, with the right mouse button we choose its properties, and it will only be enough to uncheck this Steam overlay.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S
March 26, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
It Takes Two: How to beat the BullIt Takes Two: Where to find minigame in the shed chapterIt Takes Two: Where to find minigames in the tree chapterIt Takes Two: Where to Find minigame in Snow Globe chapterIt Takes Two: Where to find minigame in the attic chapterIt Takes Two: Where to find minigame in Garden chapterIt Takes Two: How to use Friend’s PassIt Takes Two: Where to Find the 'A Way Out' Easter EggIt Takes Two: How to Find the Zelda Easter EggIt Takes Two: How to Beat Chess King and QueenIt Takes Two: How to Beat Giant OctopusIt Takes Two: How to Beat BurrowerIt Takes Two: Where to Find MinigamesIt Takes Two: How to Beat Moon BaboonIt Takes Two: How to SaveIt Takes Two: How to Play Split-ScreenIt Takes Two: How to Beat Giant Beetle