It will be better to take advantage of the fact that Half-Life Alyx has just been released to know at once how to update the weapons.
What is Half-Life Alyx about.
The title belongs to the new virtual reality first person shooter video game developed and published by Valve Corporation and released on March 23, 2020 for Linux and PC users.
One of the features that has most caught the attention of users is that they can now upgrade weapons and thus improve their features.
Read Also:Half-Life Alyx: Where To Find The Hidden WatermelonHalf-Life: Alyx: How to Enable Cheats Console
How to upgrade weapons in Half-Life Alyx.
To make you will have to use the Combine Fabricator. This is a large piece of machinery that you will often find after solving a multi-tool puzzle.
In the case the pistols can be improved with accessories which have a specific price and the improvements are as follows:
- Laser Sight: This update adds a deposit containing 10 additional bullets and is priced at 35
- Reflex View: This update adds a display that highlights tactical targets and is priced at 10.
- Bullet Deposit: This update adds a deposit containing 10 additional bullets and is priced at 30.
- Burst Fire: This update adds a toggle between three shot burst and single shot and is priced at 20.
In the case of shotguns they have quite powerful improvements and are the following:
- Grenade Launcher: This update adds the ability to unite and launch grenades and is priced at 40.
- Laser Sight: This update adds a laser projection for better orientation and is priced at 10.
- Autoloader: This update adds a mechanical casing feeder to quickly load the shotgun and is priced at 30.
- Double Shot: This update adds the option to fire a second shot immediately after the first shot and is priced at 25.
SMG updates are as follows:
This is our guide on how to update weapons in Half-Life Alyx, which we hope will be very useful and allow you to get the most out of your weapons now that you know how to update them.
- Reflex View: This update adds a screen that highlights tactical objectives and is priced at 15.
- Laser sight: This update adds a laser sight for better targeting and is priced at 25.
- Extended Magazine: This update allows multiple power cells to be loaded into the weapon and is priced at 30.
Microsoft Windows PC
Valve Corporation, Steam
March 23, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Half-Life: Alyx: How to Enable Cheats ConsoleHalf-Life Alyx: How much does it cost to upgrade weaponsHalf Life Alyx: How to solve the Cardboard PuzzleHalf-Life Alyx: How to play without VRHalf-Life Alyx: How to solve the Button Puzzle