We hope you are ready, because today we are going to tell you how to fix crash at the beginning in Hades.
What is the startup crash problem in Hades.
Before telling you how to fix the crash at startup, you have to know that this is a problem that occurs when users try to access the game and it crashes just starting. So if you have problems when trying to launch the game, you better pay attention, because here we are going to tell you how to fix the crash at the beginning.
How to fix crash at startup in Hades.
The first thing you have to know about how to fix crash at startup in Hades is that the problem can occur when your system does not meet the minimum requirements for the correct execution of the game. So you want to make sure you mainly comply with the following:
- Windows 7 SP1 operating system.
- 2.4 GHz dual-core processor: Dual Core 3.0 GHz
- 4 GB of RAM.
- 1GB VRAM / DirectX 10 graphics 2GB VRAM / DirectX 10 graphics.
- 15 GB of available hard disk space.
If your system meets all the minimum requirements, we better move on to the following.
Read Also:Hades: How To Romance Dusa
How to fix crash at startup in Hades - Solutions.
- If the previous solution did not work and you still have not resolved this error, the first thing we recommend you do is make sure that your graphics drivers are updated to the latest version and also download the latest driver software for the game.
- If you are still getting the crash error at Hades, your problem could be caused by corrupted game files. Here you can do two things, the first is to access Steam> Library> Hades> right click> Properties> Local files> Check the integrity of game files.
Another thing you can do is access Epic Games Launcher> Library> Hades> click on 3 dots near the title> Verify.
- If there are corrupt files, you will have to replace or delete them to later access the game again and test if the error is still occurring.
- In case you are still wondering how to fix crash at startup in Hades, there are still several things you can do. One of them is to run the game and the launcher with permission from the administration, otherwise you may encounter this blocking error.
In this sense, the first thing you have to do is find the game's .exe and the launcher> right-click and select Properties> Compatibility> Run this program as administrator> Save changes. Repeat the steps in the game and in the launcher to avoid mistakes.
- Another thing you can do is download the real-time scan from McAfee. For this, the first thing you have to do is turn off the antivirus and Windows Defender to prevent them from quarantining the game data and later deactivate the McAfee real-time browser.
- If you are still wondering how to fix the crash at startup in Hades there are certain chances that your game is out of date, although it is unlikely since it has just been released, we recommend that you keep your game updated to avoid any type of error.
Also make sure you have your Windows updated to the latest version available.
Corruption or lack of redistribute of Microsoft Visual C can also cause crash, in this regard, we recommend installing the latest Visual C redistributable.
If your game is in full screen, we recommend you simply switch to windowed mode, since this, by consuming fewer resources, can correct the problem.
Make sure your graphics drivers are updated to the latest available version.
Avoid vapor overlay and Discord crashes games, so we recommend disabling overlays for both items, so do a clean boot and try running the software.
Make sure the game is not on the antivirus blacklist, as this could lead to errors like this and many others.
This was our guide on how to fix crash at startup in Hades, we hope you have managed to solve this crash issue and can access the game without any other problems.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Hades: Skelly’s Favor GuideHades: How to Beat CharonHades: How to Beat Theseus and AsteriusHades: How To Beat HadesHades: How to Get Lucifer AspectHades: How to Get DemeterHades: How to Get Secret StashesHades: How to Beat Bone HydraHades: Where to find ErebusHades: How to Beat Megaera the FuryHades: Door Symbols GuideHades: All Hidden AspectsHades: How to Unlock ThanatosHades: How to Fix Error ‘Steam was unable to sync your files’Hades: How to Get BoonsHades: How to RomanceHades: How to Fish - tips and tricksHades: how to get All legendary boons