Our tour of GTA online has allowed us to obtain a number of things, that's why today we tell you how we can select as a vip
While we are immersed in this game, there are possibilities to carry out a few robberies, some more valuable than others but robberies at last, the detail is that we need to become a VIP, CEO or President of MC to obtain the robbery of the Last Judgment and here we are going to describe how it is achieved.
How do you register as a vip in GTA Online?
For registrars as vip it is necessary to have some requirements:
- There is no initial cost.
- Count on $ 50,000.
- Open the menu and go to a SecuroServ to register and finally give the organization a name.
How do you spell CEO in GTA Online?
Another option we find is to become CEO and this requires:
- Be the owner of at least 1 of the 4 offices in Los Santos, (can be found on the Dynasty 8 website)
- The cost of the office has a value that ranges from 1,000,000. and the $ 4,000,000.
- Then it is time to go to the interaction menu and move to SecuroServ where we can register and name our organization.
GTA Online: How to Get Annis RE-7BGTA Online: Where to Find Bunkers
How do you register as MC President in GTA Online?
- To achieve this there is no initial cost.
- Purchase of a club house from the Maze Bank liens is required.
- Open the interaction menu and go to the Motorcycle Club.
- Then registrars as MC President and give our organization a name.
Being president of MC allows us to obtain some of these properties in relation to the Maze Bank mortgages, since it is necessary to be the owner of a property, then we must visit it and go to the H icon that is in the meeting room and proceed to cancel $ 65,000 to capture the robbery.
In this way we can end our guide on how to get as a VIP and thereby achieve the author of the GTA Online Doomsday Heist.
- Cancel $ 2,950,000 for the Land Law Reservoir.
- Cancel $ 2,525,000 for Grand Lady.
- Cancel $ 1,670,000 for Lake Zancudo.
- Cancel $ 1,250,000 for El Paleto Bay.
- Cancel $ 2,740,000 for Sandy Shores.
- Cancel $ 1,475,000 for Monte Gordo.
- Cancel $ 2,312,000 for Route 68.
- Cancel $ 1,855,000 for the Wind Farm.
- Cancel $ 2,100,000 for the Rio Zancudo.
PlayStation 3 pS3, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows PC
Rockstar Games, Take-Two Interactive, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft, Humble Store, Epic Games
RAGE, Euphoria, Bullet Physics, Havok
17 September 2013
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
GTA Online: How to unlock Survival ModeGTA 5: How To Fix Error Code 6000.87 and 1000.1GTA Online: How To Complete Under Twelve Minutes in Cayo Perico HeistGTA Online: How to buy and sell CarsGTA Online: Where to Find Bigfoot Peyote PlantGTA Online: How to Mute PlayersGTA Online: How to Give Money to FriendsGTA 5: How to access Director ModeGTA Online: How to get the Manchez ScoutGTA Online: How to play Motor WarsGTA 5: How To Get a Car InvisibleGTA Online: smuggler sell missions GuideGTA Online: Where to find the treasure chests in Cayo PericoGTA Online: How to Complete Keinemusik MissionsGTA Online: How to become a member crew