GTA 5 has some relevant bugs and therefore it is convenient to tell you How to fix error 0xc0000005 on Steam.
What is error 0xc0000005 in GTA 5?
This is another of the inconveniences with which we get in this game, it is a problem that usually occurs frequently and that is usually related to the inability to run the system, in this sense, to know how to repair the error 0xc0000005 in Steam us get involved in some necessary solutions that can be applied.
Knowing how to repair the error 0xc0000005 in Steam offers us the possibility of responding to another problem with which we get, it should be noted that even though this game has been out for a few years, it is convenient to make it clear that it has had a very impressive boom and that without a doubt GTA 5 is one of the games with which many users usually identify.
Before knowing How to fix the error 0xc0000005 in Steam it is necessary to bear in mind that this problem usually occurs because of:
- The possibility of having some software related problems.
- The existence of some corrupt files.
- It is possible that there are incorrect settings and this causes problems in GTA 5.
- It is possible that the RAM is defective and that causes us to show errors.
How to fix error 0xc0000005 on Steam in GTA 5?
GTA Online: How to Sell Stolen Cars - Tips and tricks
Fortunately, there are solutions that can be applied to respond to this problem and in this sense, it is necessary: Choose to restart GTA 5
: this is one of the first alternatives that can be applied to know How to fix the error 0xc0000005 in Steam and it is the first action that is usually executed, not only for this error but for others that may be developing, this due to that when we execute a restart this will allow the game to refresh and for this it is necessary to take into account:
Choose to repair damaged game files:
- Close GTA 5.
- Then we must take care of forcing the game launcher whatever it is.
- Next we must use the Task Manager for which it is possible to use CRTL SHIFT ESC.
- Once we manage to close the applications completely, we will relaunch the game and start again.
we continue talking about How to repair error 0xc0000005 on Steam and it is that sometimes we find the issue of corrupt files, this because it is usually a fairly frequent issue that usually occurs in most games, in this sense it is necessary:
Opting to Disable the antivirus:
- Start Steam and go to Library.
- Then we look for GTA 5 and right-click the icon.
- Then we must select Properties in the drop-down options that are shown to us.
- Next we must choose the Local Files tab and select Verify the integrity of the game files in order to start the repair process.
- To finish we execute GTA 5 once more and that's it.
this is another alternative that can be used because in many occasions the antivirus software can show the games as malicious files, in this sense, knowing how to fix the error 0xc0000005 in Steam makes us take care of deactivating it, once this has been done we are allowed to launch the game one more time and voila. Choose to disable the Data Execution prevention function:
this is another of the actions that you can try and that have given positive results for many users of GTA 5, this due to the fact that there are a series of characteristics of the operating system, in this sense, Knowing How to fix the error 0xc0000005 in Steam makes us take care to take a look because the possibility arises that some malware or viruses may be in the ability to execute codes from memory locations of the Windows system, however, it is necessary to make it clear that the DEP cannot be deactivated due to troubleshooting, in this case it is necessary to check if the function prevents access to the game at this time, however, it is possible to reactivate the DEP and for this we must:
Choose to run GTA 5 as administrator:
- Press Windows R and proceed to write "sysdm.cpl" in the Run dialog box and press Enter.
- Then we click on the Advanced tab and locate the Performance section to click on the Settings button.
- Next, we click on the Data Execution Prevention tab and select Activate DEP for all programs and services except those that I select.
- We proceed to click the Add button and locate the Valorant executable file (.exe), then click OK.
- To finish we reboot the computer and launch GTA 5 once more.
this is another of the actions that can be applied to know how to fix the error 0xc0000005 in Steam, this because we are allowed to have the possibility of accessing some files that the system usually requires in this sense, it is necessary:
Check for damaged system files:
- Find the game's shortcut on the desktop and right-click to select Properties.
- Then we must select the Compatibility tab and proceed to check the box next to Run this program as administrator.
- Then we click on Apply and then OK to finally restart our PC and launch the game again.
as we go deeper we get more answers to our question about How to fix the error 0xc0000005 in Steam and in this sense, it is necessary to:
Update the GPU drivers:
- Press Windows R in order to write in the "cmd" box.
- Then we must press the Shift Ctrl Enter keys simultaneously.
- At the command prompt we must be in charge of typing "sfc / scannow" and pressing Enter.
- Then we must wait for the system to scan our PC and that's it.
the answers about How to fix the error 0xc0000005 in Steam continue to be given and this is good because we have different actions to implement, for this it is feasible to consult the updates available for GPUs Nvidia, Intel, AMD.
Choose to run the game with low graphics settings: this is another of the necessary actions to develop in GTA 5, sometimes there are errors that usually occur due to high settings, so that we can try to test settings a little lower and with This will continue to enjoy the game for a longer time and everything that it usually brings for us. Now that you know how to fix the error 0xc0000005 in Steam, you can give yourself the opportunity to apply any of these solutions so that it allows us to enjoy GTA 5 normally.
PlayStation 3 pS3, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows PC
Rockstar Games, Take-Two Interactive, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft, Humble Store, Epic Games
RAGE, Euphoria, Bullet Physics, Havok
17 September 2013
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
GTA V: How to Install ModsGTA Online: How To Fix Unable To Join Friends SessionGTA Online: All GTA+ membership benefitsGTA Online: How to Increase HealthGTA Online Next-Gen: How to Get Cars and Upgrades at Hao’sGTA Online: How to Get a Solo Public LobbyGTA V: Where to Find All Peyote Plants locationsGTA Online: How to Get the Karin S95GTA Online: How to change the name of your organizationGTA Online: How to Fix Save Migration Error – Profile Not EligibleGTA Online: How to Fix Black Screen While Migrating Account on PS5GTA V Next-Gen: How to Transfer Online Characters and Save DataGTA Online Remastered: How to download free on PS5GTA Online: How to Mute PlayersGTA Online: How to get the Panther Statue in Cayo Perico HeistGTA Online: How to Hire BodyguardsGTA Online: How to Pay the Mechanic