Definitely Ghost of Tsushima has enough interesting content for us, let's see where to find Haiku.
How many Haiku are in Ghost of Tsushima?
The Haiku are simply poems with the capacity of vanity equipment necessary to make the invading Mongols fall, since they are fundamental elements and are shown to us simply as question marks on the map, because knowing where to find Haiku simply allows us do it in the territories that have been liberated from the Mongols in Ghost of Tsushima.
Where to find Haiku in Ghost of Tsushima?
This is all we know about where to find Haiku, as we will simply keep scrolling the map in Ghost of Tsushima
- Haiku de Tsutsu: Cinta de la muerte is the toilet team it has, to reach this location it is necessary to head west of Lake Kunehama and our task here is to supervise the town of Ohama.
- Haiku de Azamo: Invasion Ribbon as a toilet team, we got this one southeast of the Kuta grassland on a rock next to some waterfalls.
- Komatsu Haiku: Our goal of knowing where to find Haiku allows us to have some interesting resources and this allows us to have the Fighting Diadem as a toilet team, we achieved this in the north of the Takuzudama cemetery after having gone to Black Sands Inlet.
- Haiku of Kashine: This has the Fear band as a toilet team. This is located in the forest and for this it is necessary to go west of Shigeroni peak in Ghost of Tsushima.
- Haiku from Ariake: The Refuge tape works as a dressing room for this poem, which is located on Lake Izuhara, specifically on a small island.
- Haiku of Komoda: We continue in our goal to know where to find Haiku and this leads us to have the Ribbon of defeat as a toilet team, it is located on the cliff and to get to this place it is necessary to mobilize to the falls of the Club of the Wolves.
- Hiyoshi's Haiku: This poem has the Peace Ribbon as its toilet kit and it sits on a rock that we reached through the south of the old lumberjack canopy at Ghost of Tsushima.
- Hiikoshi Springs Haiku: This one has some equipment and we can get it on the northern edge of Hiyoshi Springs town relatively close to the inn.
- Haiku from Akasima: This one has the Uncertainty Ribbon as a team and we can get it in the south of the old swamp in Kanazawa.
- Haiku from Umugi: This poem has the dressing table called Perseverance Tape, we got it in the Equinox flower field specifically east of Moss Light Inn.
- Otsuna Haiku: This one has the Survival Tape as a team, we can get it on the Musashi coast in the west of Toyotama.
- Kushi's Haiku: This one has the Preservation Ribbon as a team, we can find it near a lake and near Benkei Falls.
- Haiku from Kubara: This one has the Renaissance Ribbon as a team, it is located near a fairly small body of water and it is necessary to have headed north of Lake Omi.ç
- Haiku de Kin: This poem has the Ribbon of Ruin as a team and is located in western Iwai.
- Haiku from Sago: This poem has the Ribbon of Hope as a team and we find it north of Guardian Ridge.
- Jogaku Haiku: This poem has the Force Ribbon as a team and we got it on the Whalers Coast.
- Haimku number 17: This one doesn't have any equipment and this is obtained during the tale of the Past.
- Haiku number 18: This poem does not contain any equipment and to do so it is only necessary to complete the story of Lord Shimura.
- Haiku number 19: It does not contain equipment and we can only get it when we complete the tale of the Proud not to Last.
PlayStation 4 PS4
Sucker Punch Productions
Sony Interactive Entertainment, PlayStation Store
July 17, 2020
Other Articles Related
Ghost of Tsushima: Gosaku's Armor GuideGhost Of Tsushima: How To Avoid Fall Damage - Tips and tricksGhost of Tsushima: How to Get Wax WoodGhost of Tsushima: How to play Lethal DifficultyGhost of Tsushima: How to Get Unlimited Steel - Tips and tricksGhost of Tsushima: How to get Golden Temple Vanity GearGhost of Tsushima: How to Get Tayadori’s ArmorGhost of Tsushima: How to complete The Iron HookGhost of Tsushima: where to Find UpgradesGhost of Tsushima: Where to find LighthousesGhost of Tsushima: How to Get Sly Cooper ArmorGhost of Tsushima: How to find the Ronin AttireGhost of Tsushima: All EndingsGhost of Tsushima: How to Craft - Tips and tricksGhost of Tsushima: How to Beat the RyuzoGhost of Tsushima: How to Clean Sword - Tips and tricksGhost of Tsushima: Where to find Hidden AltarsGhost of Tsushima: How to fix Crashing Or Won't Load ps4Ghost of Tsushima: Where to find Haiku