In case you're wondering where to find Face Symbol Rinzou's Treasure in Genshin Impact, this guide has it all for you.
What is Rinzou's treasure face symbol in Genshin Impact?
It is a set of symbols that look like a yokai mask, which you probably cannot find, which is not isolated, since it is not that simple if you do not know where to find Face Symbol Rinzou's Treasure. You must bear in mind that it is necessary and important to find them in order to compile Rinzou's treasure hunt.
Where to find Face Symbol Rinzou's Treasure in Genshin Impact?
The first thing to know if you are wondering where to find Face Symbol Rinzou's Treasure in Genshin Impact, is that to find the face symbol locations, you will have to go to eight locations marked with a yokai face and dig for buried treasure. Each of these places will have a shovel next to it, this being another way to find them.
Where to find Face Symbol Rinzou's Treasure in Genshin Impact? - Locations
- You can find one on the side of the waterfall to the southeast of the Mouun Shrine.
Genshin Impact: How to get the Peculiar PinionGenshin Impact: How to not get lost in the mist on Tsurumi Island
- Another at the bottom of the mountain on which the Mouun Shrine is located, on the east side of the mountain, underneath the giant seashells protruding from the Sangonomiya Shrine. Again, almost at ground level, near the little stream.
- There is another one in the waterfalls north of the Mouun Shrine. The face symbol is almost halfway up the waterfall. The easiest way to get there is to jump off the mountain, where the Mouun Shrine is located, and slide down from there.
- The location of the symbol is found if you follow the teleport waypoint in the north of the island, from where you will have to head south and go down to ground level> turn north and look at the cliff face from which you have fallen to find the symbol.
- Then you will have to return to the landmark and walk to the southern ledge. On the shelf below you to the right you will find the fifth symbol.
- Your next direction is east of Bourou Village, where you can find two waterfalls and at the bottom of the waterfalls when looking back, you will see the symbol to the right of one of them.
- Then you will have to go to the teleportation point west of Bourou Village, to the north and advance halfway to find the seventh symbol.
That's all you need to know about where to find Face Symbol Rinzou's Treasure in Genshin Impact, and now that you know, we hope you can find all the symbols quickly.
- The last one is to the east of the Sangonomiya Shrine, where the elongated rock formation stands on two pillars. The symbol will be at the bottom of the north.
PlayStation4 PS4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, PC, Android
September 28, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Genshin Impact: Where to find All remarkable chests in Tsurumi IslandGenshin Impact: Where to find Fluorescent FungusGenshin Impact: How to clear Thunder FogsGenshin Impact: Where to Find Your Way Through the Mist and Make an OfferingGenshin Impact: How to solve the mystery of the stones at Oina BeachGenshin Impact: How to Solve Six Torch PuzzleGenshin Impact: How to Unlock Moshiri Kara DomainGenshin Impact: How to Catch Rusty KoiGenshin Impact: How To Go To Tsurumi IslandGenshin Impact: How to Get to Turumi IslandGenshin Impact: Where to Find Your Way Through the Mist and Make an OfferingGenshin Impact: How to get Mask of the Wicked LieutenantGenshin Impact: How to beat the Perpetual Mechanical ArrayGenshin Impact: Where to find Teachings of EleganceGenshin Impact: Where to Find Narukami’s WisdomGenshin Impact: How to get Teachings of LightGenshin impact: How to get the Cold Cut Platter recipeGenshin Impact: Where to Find the Eagle’s Gate Fallen Fortress domain