We keep going through Genshin Impact and we find another interesting activity, let's see How to get Tricolor Dango Recipe.
What is Tricolor Dango in Genshin Impact?
This is usually a recovery dish which places it as one of the main ones to get, this can be done as we get to explore the Inazuma region, in such a way that knowing how to obtain the Tricolor Dango Recipe allows us to have the possibility find it to make use of the multiple benefits that it can have.
As you can see, the kitchen here plays a central role, Genshin Impact has many fantastic dishes, and the Inazuma region could not be left behind, in this sense, knowing how to obtain Tricolor Dango Recipe offers us the opportunity to get a specific recipe of a plate with which we can get:
- A healing effect of 32 percent of a character's maximum HP when consumed, which means more than 1200PS.
- The Delicious variant typically boasts 34 percent of maximum HP, meaning more than 1900 extra HP.
- There is no need to rely heavily on healers.
How to get Tricolor Dango Recipe in Genshin Impact?
Genshin Impact: How to Get Storm BeadsGenshin Impact: Where to Find All Watatsumi and Seirai Island Kid Kujirai Temari
- This is an interesting task for which it is usually necessary to have moras, this because Tricolor Dango Recipe has a cost of 5,000 moras.
- This recipe purchase should be made to Kiminami Anna and Inazuma City.
- Kiminami Ana the restorer usually finds herself in front of the Amenoma Smithy.
- Once we execute the purchase of the recipe, we are allowed to have it in our inventory and proceed to cook it on a stove or fire when we consider it necessary, this can be done in Teyvat.
The ingredients of the Dango tricolor recipe are:
- 2 milks: this can be bought in bulk from NPCs.
- 2 lucky dragons: this plant can be found near lakes and rivers.
- 2 sakura blossoms: This ingredient is required and is usually found in the most recently added area of Inazuma.
- 1 rice: we usually get this ingredient from NPCs who can be bought.
It should be noted that Dango tricolor is one of the recipes that can benefit us the most in relation to restoring our health, however, we must be careful when preparing these recipes, especially considering that the sakura flower is usually a material for the ascension of the character. of 5 stars Kamisato Ayaka.
Is good know that:
In this sense, knowing how to get Tricolor Dango Recipe allows us to prepare a phenomenal dish in Genshin Impact.
- Apart from the recipes there are other ascension materials.
- Mobilizing through Inazuma allows us to get some other collectibles.
- It is possible to collect Electro Sigils which allows us to have the possibility of increasing the level of Electrogranum.
- We are immersed in a world of travel, this simply means that there is a lot of content where we can get more favorable resources.
PlayStation4 PS4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, PC, Android
September 28, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Genshin Impact: The best Kujou Sara buildGenshin Impact: The Gourmet SupremosGenshin Impact: How to Solve Seirai Island Stone Plate PuzzleGenshin Impact: Where to Find HorsetailGenshin Impact: Where to Find TeppeiGenshin Impact: How to Catch Ornamental FishGenshin Impact: Where to Find Face Symbol Rinzou's TreasureGenshin Impact: How to Solve Seiraimaru Relay Stone PuzzleGenshin Impact: how to Catch Golden KoiGenshin Impact: How to Solve Amakumo Peak PuzzleGenshin Impact: How to Catch Pole WeaponGenshin Impact: How to Catch Rusty KoiGenshin Impact: How to open the Umigozen MansionGenshin Impact: Fertilizer Salesperson GuideGenshin Impact: Where to Find Rust Worn KeyGenshin Impact: How to Solve Koseki Village PuzzlesGenshin Impact: How to Solve Relay Stone Puzzle Between Koseki Village and Fort Hiraumi