Crashes usually occur in all games and Genshin Impact is no different, let's see How to fix error code 9905 - No network access.
What is error code 9905 – No network access on Genshin Impact?
This is a bug that is clearly related to connectivity for the most part, so we must be able to solve it, however, knowing how to correct error code 9905 - No network access can become somewhat complex because there are errors that they require a little more time, in this particular case we are allowed to have some specific arrangements and we are going to tell you about them.
How to fix error code 9905 - No network access in Genshin Impact?
Read Also:How to Farm Genshin Impact Floating FungiHow to play National Team in Genshin Impact
This is everything you need to know about How to fix error code 9905 - No network access, so it is necessary to apply any of these fixes and continue enjoying Genshin Impact.
- Check the Internet connection: sometimes the network may be playing tricks on us, in this case we can check it by restarting the router, change the Wi-Fi connection for a cable connection because the latter is usually more stable or contact the provider from Internet.
- Check the game files: this is another of the fixes that we can execute to know how to correct error code 9905 - No network access, when these are damaged or outdated they can throw us various errors.
- Make use of Mobile Hotspot: there are times when perhaps Genshin Impact might not respond to Wi-Fi, in this case we can start the game and then press start, to proceed to disable Wi-Fi and switch to mobile data, we wait a few seconds and when it appears the loading bar we will change to wifi.
- Check the server status: sometimes the servers may be down or inactive and this throws us the error, we can take a look on social media to get information about it.
- Make use of VPN: sometimes we can enable or disable VPN to solve the problem.
- Use a different device: sometimes this error can be related to the incompatibility of the device, it will only be enough to change it and that's it.
- Verify Genshin Impact is whitelisted – The very possibility that this game might not be on the list of allowed games on the device can throw us the error.
- Update the game: this is another of the necessary tasks, we must have the game updated so that it can work perfectly well.
- Uninstall and reinstall: this is the last action to take to solve the problem.
tier list, characters, genshin interactive map, genish impact , genshin imact, genish, gensh, genshin imapct, genshin im
PlayStation4 PS4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, PC, Android
September 28, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
How to Fix Genshin Impact Error Code 9004How to Fix Genshin Impact Failed to Download Resource Files ErrorWhere to find Cor Lapis in Genshin ImpactHow To Get A Boat In Genshin ImpactHow to solve the Luxurious Chest Starlight Coalescence puzzle in Genshin ImpactHow to get Iridescent Flotsam in Genshin ImpactHow to stop rain from falling in the Minacious Isle in Genshin ImpactWhere to Find All Drama Theatres in Genshin ImpactWhere to Find All Floating Jellyfishes in Genshin ImpactHow to Use Nightwatch Contracts in Genshin ImpactHow to Repair the Bridge at Immernachtreich Keep in Genshin ImpactWhere to find Mist Grass Pollen in Genshin ImpactHow to Complete the Seize Destiny Quest in Genshin ImpactHow to Get the Allegro Bloom: Special Tuning in Genshin ImpactHow to Repair the Path to the Tower in Genshin ImpactHow to Save Leon All 3 Times in Genshin ImpactWhere to Find All Toy Castle Missing Pieces in Genshin ImpactHow to Solve Broken Isle Pyro Pillar Puzzle in Genshin Impact