The action in Genshin Impact doesn't stop, which leads us to tell you about How to complete the Gorou Hangout event .
What to know about Gorou Hangout in Genshin Impact?
It is a geoarcher, a 4-star character in the Arataki Itto banner, it turns out to be the general of the Watatsumi army who participated in the war against the Raiden Shogun vision hunting decree, now we have an event present for this , which leads us to consider achieving the endings of Gorou's Hangout and for the details let's follow the following content closely.
How to complete the Gorou Hangout event in Genshin Impact?
Through this event we can access important rewards, considering 500 adventure experience, 90 primogems, 10 Hero's Wit, 6 light guide, 6 Prithiva Topaz Fragment and 5 Victorious Legend, in Genshin Impact we have to start near the Yae publishing house , here we will see that Yae Miko is making fun of Gorou's Hangout, which will give us a couple of options after a while, being these it is fine, let's ignore it and why not help her to overcome this weakness?, what will happen with the first option In Genshin Impact it is that we will be with the endings 3 and 4, but the second option takes us to 1, 2 and 5, if our decision is to help you then the following options are presented:
Genshin Impact: How to make custom furniture setsGenshin Impact: How to solve the Precious Chest Seelie puzzle south of Chirai Shrine
- Actually, Yae Miko is not bad at all ...
- So, we have to stay away from Yae publishing house for now.
Considering this, the first one places us in a training stage that confronts us with Yae Miko, entering the end 1 or 2, while the second option ends up convincing the general to move away from the publisher presenting the end 5.
- In the end 1-2: we have to have accepted the training by Gorou Hangout, which leads us to ask for advice to face this situation or we can imitate the weaknesses that the general has, the latter places us in the end 2 and the above in 1.
- In the end 3-4: here in Genshin Impact we will have ignored Yae Miko, which leads us to agree to move forward presenting a couple of options, being I will stay and keep you company and I will go to watch the Yae publishing house, with the The first is the end 4 and with the second the end 3.
What are the endings of Gorou's Hangout in Genshin Impact?
Knowing How to complete the Gorou Hangout event is interesting, because it allows us to unwind and have more fun in Genshin Impact.
- Final 1: we have the tactical withdrawal, which leads us to be in the day requesting advice from the people of the island of Watatsumi, for his part maintaining the general confidence against Yae Miko, when we are in the sanctuary we can access an achievement that requires removing the slips of fortune, in the end the general ends up abandoned the sanctuary.
- Final 2: it is about desserts, they are the best, here he will imitate the people with whom Gorou Hangout is not possible to deal with, being imitated at the end Yae Miko, then the general comes to see him as a friend, for that reason ends up giving him a cake.
- Ending 3: we have that is, here in this ending we will go to the Yae publishing house to locate Yae Miko, here we are going to meet Hina's fans, noting that a brochure of a woman similar to the general is delivered, here we have to hide this truth to avoid trouble.
- Ending 4: this is the smiling farewell, in case we accompany Garou in Genshin Impact it is possible to reply to the letters until we see one from a soldier, which indicates that he misses his hometown and does not feel like he belongs to Watatsumi, then leads us to seek to send you home.
- Final 5: this is the final memory, it is presented when choosing to move away from the Yae publishing house, you have to recover a box, which is buried at the beginning of the war, but when returning to unearth it it was not there, the general makes it known that inside are the soldiers who have fallen.
PlayStation4 PS4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, PC, Android
September 28, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Genshin Impact: Where to Collect all Lost BooksGenshin Impact: How to change the teapot musicGenshin Impact: How to get the “Sorry, Timmie!” achievementGenshin Impact: Where to use the Secret Room KeyGenshin Impact: Trail of Drake and Serpent Puzzle SolutionGenshin Impact: How to Use Dragonbone OrbGenshin Impact: How to Talk to AruGenshin Impact: How to use visions to find Starsplinter IronGenshin Impact: How to Unlock the Map in EnkanomiyaGenshin Impact: All Key Sigil in EnkanomiyaGenshin Impact: How to Get the Full Enkanomiya MapGenshin Impact: How to Examine the Mechanism and Open the Great DoorGenshin Impact: How to Leave EnkanomiyaGenshin Impact: How to Get the Golden Bridle in EnkanomiyaGenshin Impact: How to Get to Hydro HypostasisGenshin Impact: How to fix 502 Bad Gateway errorGenshin Impact: How to Change Whitenight and Evernight in EnkanomiyaGenshin Impact: How to farm Dragonheir’s False Fin