Today we bring you a Genshin Impact orientation where we are going to inform you about the Battle Pass Guide
How to get the Battle Pass in Genshin Impact?
This is simply a necessary requirement that we can achieve by working on the realization and completion of the missions that we carry out, for which it is necessary to achieve adventure rank 20, once our work is achieved it begins to get more and more complex and more followed in such a way that we will have many more tasks that will keep us busy for some time.
What is the Battle Pass in Genshin Impact?
It is necessary to recognize that this cannot be done as soon as we start the game, which can become a bit complex, in such a way that it is necessary to reach a certain adventure range, even when it is not necessarily anchored to it since it will be necessary to choose do it in a certain set time, which places us before a particular challenge, put the period of time since unlocking this battle pass with some delay for adventure level 20 it is necessary to consider the time to be able to complete the battle pass it will just be much shorter.
When we manage to unlock the battle pass we can see some interesting elements in Genshin Impact, and this is because we can see the compass icon and the star that are located at the top of our screen on the right side, just by selecting them A short scene will be produced which takes us to the screen where the battle pass is called Catch the Wind, and they already have a lot to offer us in such a way that it is necessary to know everything about the Battle Pass Guide.
To work on the battle pass it is necessary to know some characteristics such as:
- If you complete the battle pass by reaching level 30 of the Gnostic Hymn, we are offered the opportunity to get some rewards.
- Each level is worth approximately 1,000 EXP.
- There is the possibility of buying levels using primogems which represents 150 for each level.
- The free track is the upper one called the Sojourner Battle Pass.
- The Gnostic Hymn is called Premium or paid.
- Only 10,000 XP can be earned each week.
- The Battle Pass allows us to get rewards in Genshin Impact if we need to use real money.
How to level up the battle pass in Genshin Impact?
Today we are explaining the Battle Pass Guide and this simply implies knowing how to level up in it, for which it is necessary:
- Understand that there is no need to repeat any task that we have already done and achieved previously.
- It is necessary to understand that our first option is to locate ourselves in the icon above so that it can take us to our screen where we are allowed to observe the daily and weekly missions.
- The tasks that we have performed and are shown here will only be marked as completed, which is an advantage in this Battle Pass Guide.
- It is important to know that the challenges of the BP Period have the capacity to have a higher value.
- Daily missions usually give us little BP EXPm, and this is because they are quite simple.
- Weekly missions tend to be somewhat more complex which leads us to have to make a little more effort in Genshin Impact which represents a little more time.
To complete the challenges related to the BP Period, it is necessary to understand, on the one hand, that we have some amount of time, it is also vital to carry out these challenges:
- Complete the Clear Spiral Abyss Challenge 8-3.
- Produce at least 50 deaths.
- Make use of a total of 5,500 original resins.
What is the cost of the battle pass in Genshin Impact?
Getting this battle pass simply requires some necessary requirements made in the game but in the same way, monetary requirements to access it and all the content that it brings to us:
- It is necessary to consider that the Gnostic Hymn has a paid version that has a cost of 10 dollars and thus opt for the rewards.
- On the other hand, there is the possibility of opting for the Gnostic Choir that has a value of $ 21.98 and allows us to raise the battle pass level to 10 with everything we have achieved with the Gnostic Hymn.
- Both versions have the possibility of allowing us to choose a specific weapon as long as we reach level 30 as long as it is before the period ends, as this allows us to understand that the Battle Pass Guide is simply interesting.
- It is possible to review the last tab of the screen since it will give us a very complete view of our statistics and be able to choose to choose a weapon among those that show us 4 stars which are the following:
Now that you know the Battle Pass Guide it is time to try to delve a little deeper into Genshin Impact since this game has taken care of us for a long time.
PlayStation4 PS4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, PC, Android
September 28, 2020
Other Articles Related
Genshin Impact: How to find Windwheel AsterGenshin Impact: How to get the Sticky Honey Roast recipeGenshin Impact: How to complete A Mysterious LossGenshin Impact: How to Complete Trouble with LettersGenshin Impact: How To unlock the What the Skies Conceal, the Water Reveals questGenshin Impact: How to Complete Unlimited OpportunityGenshin Impact: How to prepare all the special dishesGenshin Impact: How To Get The Crown Of SagehoodGenshin Impact: How To Get Four-Star FischlGenshin Impact: How to Find Qingce Stir FryGenshin Impact: How to Find Viktor's Lost BoxGenshin Impact: How To Get thundersoother ArtifactsGenshin Impact: How To get Meteorite RemainsGenshin Impact: How To Claim the Cake For TravelerGenshin Impact: How to find Meteorite ShardGenshin Impact: How to Destroy Dummies In 2 SecondsGenshin Impact: How to get Fischl in during the Unreconciled Stars eventGenshin Impact: How to find Terrified SchusterGenshin Impact: How to get Fading Star’s MightGenshin Impact: Where to find Meteorite Shard