Forza Horizon 5 has come to occupy us and in this sense, it is ideal to explain how to fix Draw Distance.
What does it mean to fix draw distance in Forza Horizon 5?
This game has a number of drawbacks, perhaps some are more complex than others, however, today we are going to talk about how to fix Draw Distance, this because we are shown a problem that usually breaks the immersion experience and it tends to get quite frustrating.
How to fix draw distance in Forza Horizon 5?
Fortunately, there is a solution and that is enough to say, with this we will ensure that the game does not get pixelated, this because when we find the failure in Forza Horizon 5 it becomes easy to detail it, in this sense, we invite you to continue reading this guide and thus continue enjoying everything that this game brings.
Choose to change the configuration of the graphic drivers to know how to fix draw distance and for this we must consider:
Forza Horizon 5: Where to Find Gran PuenteForza Horizon 5: Where to find Airfield in La Selva
In the case of Nvidia.
- We must go to the Nvidia control panel and proceed to look for the Shaded Cache Size option.
- We must change it from Driver Default to Unlimited.
- We apply the changes and proceed to restart the PC with this we get that this Forza Horizon 5 problem simply disappears.
In the case of AMD.
Here knowing how to fix draw distance is usually a bit more complicated to apply in Forza Horizon 5, this because we must open the AMD Radeon software and go to the Gaming tab and then select Graphics, place our graphic profile in eSports and there place:
In the case of Graphics:
- Set Radeon Anti-Lag to On.
- Set Radeon Chill to Disabled.
- Radeon Boost set to Disabled.
- Radeon Image Sharpening set to On - 80 percent.
- Radeon Enhanced Synchronization to Disabled.
- Wait for the vertical update to place in Always deactivated.
- Set Anti-Aliasing to Use application settings.
- Anti-Aliasing method place in Multiple Sampling.
- Morphological Anti-Aliasing set to Disabled.
- Anisotropic Filtering set to Off.
- Quality of texture filtering place in Performance.
- Placing surface format optimization to On.
- Set tessellation mode to Override application settings.
- Maximum tessellation level set to Off.
- OpenGL Triple Buffering to Disabled.
- 10-bit pixel format set to Off.
- GPU workload drop into Graphics.
- Reset shader cache and click the Perform reset button.
In the case of screen.
- Set AMD FreeSync to Disabled.
In this sense, knowing how to fix draw distance leads us to determine the possibility of applying some of the options mentioned here, the adjustments are usually applied according to our convenience, what we must take into account is that so that they can apply to Forza Horizon 5 we must take care of restarting the PC, with this we get to play with peace of mind, which if we must, be attentive, because it is the developers themselves who have stated that they are working to solve it. In general terms, knowing how to fix the draw distance allows us to make use of the necessary adjustments to continue enjoying everything that Forza Horizon 5 has for us.
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S
Xbox Game Studios
9 November 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Forza Horizon 5: Where to Find Gran TelescopioForza Horizon 5: Where to Find Atlantes de TulaForza Horizon 5: Where to find the Horizon Tour MuralForza Horizon 5: How to Get Daredevil SkillsForza Horizon 5: Where to Find Solar Panels locationForza Horizon 5: How to smash tank piñatasForza Horizon 5: Where to find the Stadium Stunt ParkForza Horizon 5: How to find to Valle de Las RanasForza Horizon 5: How to smash taco cartsForza Horizon 5: How to smash picnic benchesForza Horizon 5: How to get to La Selva - Tips and tricksForza Horizon 5: Where to find the giant Guanajuato Holiday TreeForza Horizon 5: Where to find the Mulege Holiday MarketForza Horizon 5: How to Check Server StatusForza Horizon 5: How To Get KudosForza Horizon 5: Where to find the Temple of QuechulaForza Horizon 5: Where to find solar panelsForza Horizon 5: How To Get a Monster Truck