We continue with the searches in Fortnite and this allows us to indicate where to find Throw Fruit at Hunter's Haven
What is the goal of finding Throw Fruit at Hunter's Haven in Fortnite?
The challenges in this game continue and this makes it more pertinent to put them in tune, since the season is close to ending, so knowing where to find Throw Fruit at Hunter's Haven becomes a necessary activity, in addition to being an action that It is not necessarily usually done immediately, but if we pay some attention to it, different options can be presented to perform this challenge, where the objective to be achieved by completing the task is undoubtedly more chances of getting XP, in addition to allowing us to level up the battle pass of the season.
Fortnite: How to Shockwave Wildlife Using a Shockwave Grenade or BowFortnite: How to Deal Damage to Opponents with The Recycler
Where to find Throw Fruit at Hunter's Haven in Fortnite?
This challenge allows us to do a search in order to get some healing elements inside the hunter's refuge, and choose to loot them, because here we get some things such as:
- Fruit boxes from the kitchens of various buildings.
- Food items all located on the ground floors.
- To the northwest of the hunter's refuge it is possible to collect some boxes with apples.
- The hunter's shelter is the best place to drop the fruit because we don't get opponents in quantity.
- We should take a look at the map because the buildings that we can loot will be marked there.
- To perform this challenge of throwing fruit, we can consider doing it as we usually do when throwing a grenade, only in this case we will have fruit in our hands.
- We hold down the aim button.
- Then we press the fire button, (it is important to note that the buttons usually present some variation from one platform to another)
There is the possibility of approaching the hunter's refuge with another challenge for which it is necessary to choose to scan a server on a Surface Hub, this means that it will be necessary to go to the southwest corner of the place where we go down through the staircase inside and as soon as we get to the end we will get a bunker, then we go to the balcony where we will see the server with which we must interact to get our long-awaited prize.
Now that you know where to find Throw Fruit at Hunter's Haven, it is the ideal time to carry out this task and thus complete the necessary activities of season 5 in Fortnite.
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
Other Articles Related
Fortnite: How to Activate Performance ModeFortnite: How to Make a Private MatchFortnite: How to Get Raz Glyph Master StyleFortnite: How to set structures on fire in Chapter 2 Season 6Fortnite: How to Earn Reboot a Friend RewardsFortnite: How to get the Recycler in Chapter 2 Season 6Fortnite: How to Don a Disguise and Strike 3 Resonant CrystalsFortnite: How to Get Stonks Diamond Hanz SkinFortnite: How to Get Egg Launcher in Season 6Fortnite: How to fly 20 meters with a chicken in Chapter 2 Season 6Fortnite: Where to Find Artifacts for Tarana in Chapter 2 Season 6Fortnite: Where to Find the RaptorsFortnite: How to Tame DinosaursFortnite: Where to Find Artifacts for TaranaFortnite: How to Harvest a Wolf Fang, a Boar Tusk, and Three Chicken FeathersFortnite: How to find The Thief in Chapter 2 Season 6Fortnite: How to hunt chickens in Chapter 2 Season 6Fortnite: How to eliminate Raptor, Zenith and Blackheart