Fortnite continues with challenges which makes it favorable today to tell you where to find XP Coin in Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 14.
How many XP coins do we get in chapter 2 season 5 week 14 in Fortnite?
There is a total amount of 10 XP coins, there are four different colors, each one with a specific peculiarity of rarity, it is only necessary to understand that they are scattered on the map and that we must take care of breaking an object to find them, the coins are usually distributed in this way:
- 4 green XP coins.
- 3 blue XP coins.
- 2 purple XP coins.
- 1 gold XP coin.
Fortnite: How to Shockwave Wildlife Using a Shockwave Grenade or BowFortnite: How to Deal Damage to Opponents with The Recycler
Where to find all XP Coin in Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 14 in Fortnite?
It is necessary to consider that these coins usually offer a certain amount of XP which makes the need to know where to find all XP Coin in Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 14 is a necessary task based on the fact that these require the following statistics that make up a total of 15,100XP:
- 5000 XP is the amount that the green coins are worth.
- 6500 XP is the amount that the blue coins are worth.
- 10300 XP is the amount that the purple coins are worth and this is because they are usually broken into multiple coins.
- 15000 XP is worth the gold coin.
With the value of the coins in mind, it is necessary to move to the Zero Point map where we carry out the respective search that is usually carried out in this way:
Green XP coins:
- West of the Sewaty Sands beach near the hut we got the first coin.
- On the outskirts of the forest, specifically east-southeast of Holly Hedges we got the second coin.
- North of Slurpy Swamp near the gas station we got the third coin.
- Near some trees that make up a square in the flower field west of Retail Row we get the fourth coin.
Blue XP coins.
- We continue the search to know where to find all the XP coins in chapter 2 season 5 week 14 and this leads us to get a coin in the water south of Slurpy Swamp in order to get the first coin.
- West of the mountain in the southeast of Retail Row in shallow water we got the second coin.
- We continue the water search at Fortnite leading us to a shallow section in the narrow bay that branches off the island east of Steamy Stacks we get the third coin.
Purple XP coins.
- It is necessary to go southeast of Dirty Docks near two large hills, as this usually occurs north of Retail Row and there we get the first coin.
- Near the base of a hill north of the elusive northeast Pleasant Park is the second coin.
Gold XP coin.
This is all we can tell you about where to find all XP Coin in Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 14 because you must try and get them to progress in these new challenges that Fortnite offers us.
- This is usually hidden in one of the levels of the clock tower, this makes it necessary to search it and this usually takes us some time.
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
Other Articles Related
Fortnite: How to Activate Performance ModeFortnite: How to Make a Private MatchFortnite: How to Get Raz Glyph Master StyleFortnite: How to set structures on fire in Chapter 2 Season 6Fortnite: How to Earn Reboot a Friend RewardsFortnite: How to get the Recycler in Chapter 2 Season 6Fortnite: How to Don a Disguise and Strike 3 Resonant CrystalsFortnite: How to Get Stonks Diamond Hanz SkinFortnite: How to Get Egg Launcher in Season 6Fortnite: How to fly 20 meters with a chicken in Chapter 2 Season 6Fortnite: Where to Find Artifacts for Tarana in Chapter 2 Season 6Fortnite: Where to Find the RaptorsFortnite: How to Tame DinosaursFortnite: Where to Find Artifacts for TaranaFortnite: How to Harvest a Wolf Fang, a Boar Tusk, and Three Chicken FeathersFortnite: How to find The Thief in Chapter 2 Season 6Fortnite: How to hunt chickens in Chapter 2 Season 6Fortnite: How to eliminate Raptor, Zenith and Blackheart