As time progresses, new challenges appear in Fortnite so we will tell you Where to find all the XP coins Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 13.
What are the XP Coins Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 13 used for in Fortnite?
These are necessary to qualify for the battle pass, they are also favorable to get some skins or reach level 100, the advantage we get here is that the coins are usually marked on the map which makes a less complicated job, the coins are classified by colors and each color has an amount of XP.
Before collecting the coins it is good to know:
- Green coins are worth 5000 XP.
- Blue coins are worth 6500 XP.
- Purple coins are worth 10,300 XP.
- The gold coin is worth 15000 XP.
Fortnite: How to Shockwave Wildlife Using a Shockwave Grenade or BowFortnite: How to Deal Damage to Opponents with The Recycler
Where to find all XP Coins Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 13 in Fortnite?
We have the opportunity to collect a total of 4 green coins, and they are located in this way:
- The first coin is located on a small island west of Coral Castle.
- We got the second coin south of Craggy Cliffs.
- We must look for the third coin near the houses that are south of Cloudy Grasslands.
- The fourth coin makes us go to the small store south of Catty Corner.
The number of blue coins is 3, and they are found in this way:
- The first coin makes us mobilize to Coral Castle.
- We got the second coin near the Hydro 16 dam.
- The third coin directs us to the southeast corner of the desert in the shallow river.
The number of purple coins is two and is found like this:
- First coin: to get it you need to go northwest of Retail Row.
- Second coin: to get it, it is necessary to mobilize south of Steamt Stacks.
The gold coin is unique and to get it, it is necessary to go to the southeast corner in the Colosseum. This is all you need to know about Where to find all the XP Coins Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 1, as we only embarked on a necessary search to continue working and progress in Fortnite.
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
Other Articles Related
Fortnite: How to Activate Performance ModeFortnite: How to Make a Private MatchFortnite: How to Get Raz Glyph Master StyleFortnite: How to set structures on fire in Chapter 2 Season 6Fortnite: How to Earn Reboot a Friend RewardsFortnite: How to get the Recycler in Chapter 2 Season 6Fortnite: How to Don a Disguise and Strike 3 Resonant CrystalsFortnite: How to Get Stonks Diamond Hanz SkinFortnite: How to Get Egg Launcher in Season 6Fortnite: How to fly 20 meters with a chicken in Chapter 2 Season 6Fortnite: Where to Find Artifacts for Tarana in Chapter 2 Season 6Fortnite: Where to Find the RaptorsFortnite: How to Tame DinosaursFortnite: Where to Find Artifacts for TaranaFortnite: How to Harvest a Wolf Fang, a Boar Tusk, and Three Chicken FeathersFortnite: How to find The Thief in Chapter 2 Season 6Fortnite: How to hunt chickens in Chapter 2 Season 6Fortnite: How to eliminate Raptor, Zenith and Blackheart