Definitive guide to know anything about hatches in the agency and complete all tasks in Fortnite
As we have already mentioned in other sections the end of Chapter 2 of Fortnite: Season 2 is getting closer and closer and Epic Games launched a set of mini challenges called Storm the Agency.
One challenge in particular will require players to open faction chests at different locations in the spy base, and this could well be leading to the rumored Fortnite Doomsday event, which we hope will kick off the transfer to next season. To overcome these tasks, you will have to swim over the hatches of the Fortnite Agency. That is why we have created this guide so that you know everything you have to do and in this way nothing about the hatches give the agency and overcome all the tasks in the game.
Eliminate Henchmen in Safe Houses, so you can earn various locker rewards, including a shadow stalker glider with the appropriate spy style. Now with Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 arriving in early June, there isn't much time left to solve them at Fortnite. So we will teach you what different challenges they show us.
With this said, even how I know about the hatches in the agency and overcome all the tasks in Fortnite will be easier for the player, easily remember until the deadline because with that comes chapter 3 of the series. Luck!
- Fortnite Storm The Agency Challenges: A nice and simple challenge to get started, just land at the Agency named location in the middle of the map.
- Surviving Storm Circles: You should know that Solos, Duos, or Squads will speed up the process and you will be able to find more storm circles than in a Team Rumble match and this could automatically change over time, although it would survive through the already registered particles. .
- Swim through hatches in The Agency: Several hatches have appeared on the Fornite map in the water surrounding the Agency, and you must swim over five of them here. We have marked the orders of the five hatches of the Agency, with this help it should be easier, after that nothing about the hatches in the agency and it overcomes all the tasks that are set.
- Open a faction locked chest in different spy bases: In another section we have explained how to open a chest in this challenge and this can be done by disguising a Henchman using one of the Fortnite phone booths, hitting a Henchman before taking him to the. Follow the prompts to scan yourself (or the Henchman he's carrying) and open the chest, then repeat until you've covered three of the five available spy bases.
- Eliminate a helper in different safe houses: In this last but not least challenge tells you that there are a total of five Fortnite Shadow Safe Houses scattered across the island, and they challenge to eliminate a Henchman in three different locations for this challenge.
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
Other Articles Related
Fortnite: How to fix error code 93Fortnite: How to fix error code 91Fortnite: How to fix error code 86Fortnite: How to fix error code 23Fortnite: How to Check the Server Status - Tips and tricksFortnite: How to fix error code 0Fortnite: How to fix error code 7Fortnite: How to open loot vaults with a ChoppaFortnite: How to Get Bhangra Boogie EmoteFortnite: Where to find all XP Coin in Season 3 Week 4Fortnite: Where to find Dirty DocksFortnite: How to get Codes for Gate A, B, and CFortnite: How to Complete All Aquaman ChallengesFortnite: Where to find Pleasant Park Floating Ring in Season 3 Week 4Fortnite: How to Complete a Lap at Motorboat MayhemFortnite: Where to Dance on Camera at Sweaty Sands in Season 3 Week 4Fortnite : How To Fix Login FailedFortnite: How to create a Custom MatchFortnite: dancing on camera for 10 seconds at Sweaty Sands in Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 4Fortnite: Where to find Motorboat Mayhem