It's here, it's here, Fortnite season 10 is with us and today we're going to tell you how to find Stop Signs with Catalyst Outfit.
Fortnite season 10 is finally released and along with it a lot of interesting additions have been made, such as the backward movement of the map which is now located before the events of season 4.
Each new season implies a new Battle Pass and naturally this season is no exception, now the Battle Pass will grant you the Catalyst attire automatically after the purchase of the Pass.
However, the reason for our guide is another slightly more interesting topic. And today we will tell you how to find Stop Signs with Catalyst Outfit.
How to find Stop Signs with Catalyst Outfit in Fortnite season 10.
Finding Stop Signs with Catalyst Outfit is not exactly a complicated job, in fact, the signs are watered on the Fortnite season 10 map. The best places to find the signs are Paradise Palms, Mega Mall, Neo Titled or some other city that has a good number of roads, venture into the search and destroy the necessary signs to complete this challenge.
We have prepared a list with the locations of the signs to make them much easier to find.
Where to find Stop Signs with Catalyst Outfit in Fortnite season 10.
We hope that our guide on how to find Stop Signs with Catalyst Outfit, we will be bringing you more information related to Fortnite season 10 so we recommend you to be attentive.
- 1. To find the first location you will have to head northeast of the city, on the road at the outer edge where you can find a sign on the road next to the house.
- 2. To find the second location you will have to go west of the city where you can find another sign.
- 3. To find the third location you will have to head south in the same direction as before to find another sign
- 4. To find the fourth location you will have to head northeast of Pleasant Park where you can find another sign along a path.
- 5. To find the fifth location you will have to go to the location that begins with the T to find a gray car where the signal will be nearby.
- 6. The sixth location is in the same as the previous one, where you will have to destroy the gateway to get the signal.
- 7. The seventh location is a little earlier at the crosswalk, destroy it to get it.
- 8. To find the eighth location you will have to go southeast, the sign is on the road next to the field.
- 9. To find the eighth location you will have to go to the northeast where the two trees are.
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
Other Articles Related
Fortnite : Where to find floating rings at Steamy StacksFortnite: Where To Find RiftFortnite: How To Get The Marvel Nexus War GliderFortnite: Where to Drive a Car or Truck Through a RiftFortnite : Where to find Sharky Shell in Chapter 2 Season 4Fortnite: How to get the Daredevil skinFortnite: how to use the whirlwind of the storm in week 7Fortnite: Where is Cobwebs Locations is Week 7Fortnite: How to enter the Vault at Doom’s DomainFortnite : How to destroy Cobwebs at The AuthorityFortnite : Where to find Tony Stark’s Hidden Lake House laboratoryFortnite: Where to Plant a Seed as GrootFortnite:Where to find all XP Coin in Season 4 Week 6Fortnite: How to catch a Legendary FishFortnite: How to Consume a Legendary FishFortnite: Black Panther's Kinetic ArmorFortnite: where to find al XP Tokens in Season 4 Week 6Fortnite: How to Health as WolverineFortnite: How to get Infinite XP Points in Season 4Fortnite: How to get the Logan Skin for Wolverine