This time we bring to you an explanation of Fortnite about how to get eliminations in Risky Reels, Fort Crumpet or Hydro 16.
The reference points of the locations where we will carry out this challenge called How to obtain eliminations in Risky Reels, Fort Crumopet or Hydro 16, are not visible on the map, so getting them, can be somewhat complex, but do not worry that's what we're here for, to teach you how to get eliminations in Risky Reels, Fort Crumpet or Hydro 16
What are the locations to get the Risky Reels, Fort Crumpet or Hydro 16 in Fortnite?
- Risky reels: This location is located in the center of the map, west of Frenzy Farm, this is an area that has been re-incorporated into the Fortnite map, and is a fairly popular place.
- Fort Crumper: this could be the most ideal place to start the challenges, this location is located northwest of Sweaty Sands, this is a quiet place, it looks like a good idea for the challenges of the week.
- Hydro 16: this location may not really be very lost, for this we can reach a huge hydroelectric dam, and it is located exactly east of Slurpy Swamp.
How many eliminations do we need to complete the challenge in Risky Reels, Fort Crumpet or Hydro 16 of Fortnite?
The truth is that we only need 5 eliminations and best of all, we can do them all in one place if we wish, each of these locations has its advantages of why execute these eliminations.
In short, Fortnite presents us with several very attractive challenges, and knowing how to obtain eliminations in Risky Reels, Fort Crumpet or Hydro 16 is an interesting option, which we cannot ignore.
- Risky Reels is a very busy area at the moment, it is usually a fabulous place.
- Fort Crumper It is a quiet place, therefore it is an excellent place to perform eliminations without any difficulty.
- Hydro 16: at this time it has many players moving around, this makes it interesting.
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
Other Articles Related
Fortnite: How to Play in the Celebration CupFortnite: How to unlock Valentine’s Skins 2020Fortnite: How the new physics engine worksFortnite: How to Unlock Harley QuinnFortnite: Love and War challengesFortnite: How to plant and defuse bombs in Search and DestroyFortnite: How to Earn Gold in Search and DestroyFortnite: How to unlock the Lovethorn SkinFortnite Where to Find the Radio Station - Tips and tricksFortnite: Where to Find an Outdoor Movie TheaterFortnite: How to get Free the Tango skin - Tips and tricksFortnite: How ro find a lonely recliner, a radio station, and an outdoor movie theaterFortnite: How to get the Summer Smash Cup Komplex skinWhere to Find Television, Telescope, and Telephone Pole in FortniteFortnite: Where to consume an Apple, Mushroom, and SlurpshroomFortnite: Where to destroy a telescope, a television, and a telephone poleFortnite: Where to catch a fish at Lake Canoe, Lazy Lake, and Flopper PondFortnite: Hidden Gnome Between Race Track, Cabbage Patch, Farm Sign locationFortnite: the best Creative maps - Island Codes GuideFortnite: Where to Find No Fishing Signs