Season 7 of Fortnite has come with new challenges and therefore it is convenient to tell you How to drive UFOs.
Where to find UFOs in Fortnite?
This season 7 brings us more challenges especially considering that we are immersed in a map with aliens that have invaded us, in such a way that knowing how to drive UFOs leads us in the first instance to know where to find them and this means that it is necessary to look for them from this mode:
Fortnite: Where to Find IO Guards in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: How to fix error code 93Searching in the blue fumes:
because this is where UFOs usually spawn at the beginning of the game, this place is usually heavily guarded which makes stealing a UFO a complex task, although it is possible to choose to defeat them to win. some UFO and thus move on to the task of driving.Locate the three points of interest:
for this search option it is necessary to open the minimap to locate the three points of interest, we will see that the respective names are marked in purple, in this sense, the three UFOs should be hovering over the city and control intruders, here it is necessary to choose to inflict 60 damage to the spaceship in order to knock it down and challenge the NPC or simply take charge of destroying the driver's bubble, whatever option to take is favorable since this will allow us take control of the ufo.
How to drive UFOs in Fortnite?
Now, this driving task leads us to press the "E" key, which allows us to manage the UFOs and therefore reign on the island, which allows us to consider some interesting characteristics, such as:
- UFOs are not usually very bulky like cars, because they only have 3 batteries and each one with a capacity of 600 health.
- When we shoot down a UFO it is possible to break a battery, which causes the spacecraft to consume the battery charge recovering 600 HP which allows it to prepare for other trips until the charges can be depleted.
It should be noted that UFOs usually have three abilities and these are:
In general terms, knowing how to drive UFOs allows us the opportunity to make use of your skills to maintain a domain in Fortnite.
- Left mouse button: this is the first ability that allows us to shoot energy balls, we must take care of targeting the enemy previously, this because the projectile is slow, it is necessary this ability is favorable to charge and damage structures, thus like other players.
- Right mouse button: this is the second ability that can become a fun tool for players, in such a way that this allows us to kidnap players or inanimate objects and proceed to throw them anywhere they want in the vicinity.
- Change left: this is the third ability and is usually used to escape from quite difficult situations or, failing that, to mobilize to other places on the map, here we are allowed to launch three times in a row which can cause a rather short confrontation.
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Fortnite: How to Buy a Shield Potion From a Mending MachineFortnite: How to fix error code 91 unable to join partyFortnite: How to fix error code 23 game client encountered an application errorFortnite: How to Upgrade Weapons at Upgrade BenchesFortnite: How to drive UFOFortnite: How to Use a Rail GunFortnite : Where to Find All NPC and character in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: How to accept a quest from a payphoneFortnite : How to collect different weapon types in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: Where to Find NPC number 2 in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: How to get the Rick Sanchez skin in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite : Where to harvest stone at The AftermathFortnite: How to get the Superman Skin in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: Where to Find Cosmic ChestsFortnite: How to get Battle Stars in Chapter 2 Season 7?Fortnite : All weapons in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: Where Find All Payphone