We hope you are ready, because today we are going to tell you how to converse with characters to identify an infiltrator in Fortnite.
What is the infiltrator challenge in Fortnite?
This is one of the challenges that you will have to complete during week 8 of the game and in which you will have the task of talking with the characters to identify an infiltrator.
How to converse with characters to identify an infiltrator in Fortnite?
To complete this challenge, you will have to talk to five NPCs that are on the map. When finding the NPCs, what you need to do is approach him and press the Square button on PlayStation, X on Xbox, Y on Switch or E on PC, which will allow you to interact with them and find out if they are an infiltrator or not.
Now a secret, the fifth character you talk to will always be an infiltrator, so it will also be necessary to talk to five different NPCs and the challenge will be completed.
Below we have listed all the NPCs that you can find along with their locations:
Fortnite: How to Find and Throw Birthday Presents in Season 8Fortnite: How to Dance in Front of Cakes in Season 8
That's all you need to know about how to converse with characters to identify an infiltrator in Fortnite, and now that you know, we hope you can converse with all five characters so you can find the imposter quickly.
- Swamp stalker in an elevated hut in South Slurpy Swamp
- Doctor Slone in the underground base below the Corny Complex
- Zyg and Choppy in Hydro-13
- Kymera at Coral Castle
- Abstrakt in Retail Row (Northeast)
- Human Bill in the Northeast Building at Steamy Stacks
- Guggimon at Lockie's Lighthouse
- Rick Sanchez at the defiant plate
- Riot on the Yellow Steel Bridge (East of Misty Meadows)
- Rook on the dock plate
- Special Forces at the landmark east of Catty Corner
- Sunny on the Believer Beach Pier
- Bunker Jonesy at Lumber Lodge, south of Misty Meadows and Apres Ski
- Bushranger in the North Remains of Zero Point
- Hayseed on the steel farm
- Marigold in the building southeast of Lazy Lake
- Maven on the small plate
- Dreamflower at Flopper Pond, northeast of Holly Hedges
- Joey in the northwest corner of Dirty Docks
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Fortnite: How to get Eddie Brock SkinFortnite: How to Collect Triple S Sneakers in Strange Time Featured HubFortnite: Where to emote in front of Shady Doggo at Retail Row, Believer Beach, or Steamy StacksFortnite: How to level up in Season 8 Battle PassFortnite: How to get Armored WallsFortnite: How to get a Storm Forecast from a character in Chapter 2 Season 8Fortnite: How to Emote within 10m of an Allied Built StructureFortnite: Where to Find Gold CubeFortnite: How to get Balenciaga cosmeticsFortnite : How to complete Bounties in Season 8Fortnite: How to Find NPC #6 Torin in Season 8Fortnite: Where to Find NPC #5 Dusk in Season 8Fortnite: How to Find NPC #10 Pitstop in Season 8Fortnite: How to Find NPC #1 Baba Yaga in Season 8Fortnite: How to Find NPC #3 Dark Jonesy in Season 8Fortnite: Where to Find NPC #4 Kor in Chapter 2 Season 8Fortnite: How to Find NPC #7 Kitbash in Season 8Fortnite: Where to consume an Apple and a Banana