Today we bring for you a Fortnite guide where we will explain you how we can change screen size in pc, ps4 and Xbox One.
In season 11 of Fortnite
we get ourselves with a small problem of distraction with the screen size and is that when we get to chapter 2
, we lower a little mood to play, but quiet here we bring you the step by step to solve the screen size.
How to change the screen size of PC intoFortnite?
When we play on the PC is likely to move a reboot away from Fortnite, perhaps be changed or probably be some configurations, so we will have to fix it, the important thing is that this process is quite simple, for that we must:
- Go to the main menu of the game, when we open the screen we go to Configuration.
- Then move to the Video tab.
- Find the Window mode option.
- Then we make a change by clicking on the right date to move from Window to Full Screen and issue solved.
How to change the screen size of PS4 inFortnite?
This screen problem in the PS4 console easily sevisualiza in the corners, since they are visualized in the edges of your feed, and that interrupts our entertainment.
- We must go to the main menu of Fortnite to open the screen and from here stop in Configuration.
- Let's go to the Game tab.
- Then we have to change Unchain frame rate and pass it to Activated.
- To finish we must change Invertir vista to Activated, with this process executes the resolution of the screen, this is a well-feasible solution, since it does not generate any consequence to the configuration.
How to change XboxOne's screen size to Fortnite?
In Xbox One there is no difference, we also encounter this problem, but unlike the two previous solutions, here the solution runs out of the game.
Finally, changing the screen size is a fairly simple process, which will not take us long to run and be able to continue playing Fortnite quietly.
- the first thing we'll do is press the bright Xbox button.
- Go to the System tab and select Settings.
- Navigate to Screen and sound.
- Select Video Output.
- Select Calibrate TV.
- Press Next until calibration is complete.
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
Other Articles Related
Fortnite: How to open loot vaults with a ChoppaFortnite: How to Get Bhangra Boogie EmoteFortnite: Where to find all XP Coin in Season 3 Week 4Fortnite: Where to find Dirty DocksFortnite: How to get Codes for Gate A, B, and CFortnite: How to Complete All Aquaman ChallengesFortnite: Where to find Pleasant Park Floating Ring in Season 3 Week 4Fortnite: How to Complete a Lap at Motorboat MayhemFortnite: Where to Dance on Camera at Sweaty Sands in Season 3 Week 4Fortnite : How To Fix Login FailedFortnite: How to create a Custom MatchFortnite: dancing on camera for 10 seconds at Sweaty Sands in Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 4Fortnite: Where to find Motorboat MayhemFortnite: How to Catch Different Types of Fish in Aquaman ChallengeFortnite: How to Thank the Bus Driver on PC, PS4, xbox one and mobileFortnite: Where to find all Floating Rings at Lazy LakeFortnite: Where to find All XP Coin in Season 3 Week 3Fortnite: How To Find Gnomes At Homely HillsFortnite: Where to find the Fireworks at Lazy Lake