Today we bring for you a Fortnite guide where we will explain you how we can change screen size in pc, ps4 and Xbox One.
In season 11 of Fortnite
we get ourselves with a small problem of distraction with the screen size and is that when we get to chapter 2
, we lower a little mood to play, but quiet here we bring you the step by step to solve the screen size.
How to change the screen size of PC intoFortnite?
When we play on the PC is likely to move a reboot away from Fortnite, perhaps be changed or probably be some configurations, so we will have to fix it, the important thing is that this process is quite simple, for that we must:
- Go to the main menu of the game, when we open the screen we go to Configuration.
- Then move to the Video tab.
- Find the Window mode option.
- Then we make a change by clicking on the right date to move from Window to Full Screen and issue solved.
How to change the screen size of PS4 inFortnite?
This screen problem in the PS4 console easily sevisualiza in the corners, since they are visualized in the edges of your feed, and that interrupts our entertainment.
- We must go to the main menu of Fortnite to open the screen and from here stop in Configuration.
- Let's go to the Game tab.
- Then we have to change Unchain frame rate and pass it to Activated.
- To finish we must change Invertir vista to Activated, with this process executes the resolution of the screen, this is a well-feasible solution, since it does not generate any consequence to the configuration.
How to change XboxOne's screen size to Fortnite?
In Xbox One there is no difference, we also encounter this problem, but unlike the two previous solutions, here the solution runs out of the game.
Finally, changing the screen size is a fairly simple process, which will not take us long to run and be able to continue playing Fortnite quietly.
- the first thing we'll do is press the bright Xbox button.
- Go to the System tab and select Settings.
- Navigate to Screen and sound.
- Select Video Output.
- Select Calibrate TV.
- Press Next until calibration is complete.
Other Articles Related
Fortnite: Where to find the Hidden T in the Loading ScreenFortnite: How to get Imperial Stormtrooper OutfitFortnite: where to spray billboards - tips and tricks – Chapter 2Fortnite: How to find Foraged Items - Hide and Seek MissionFortnite: where to dance at The Pipeman, Hayman and Timber TentFortnite: How to find the Hidden IFortnite: How to fix creative islands low lighting bugFortnite: where to find EGO outpostFortnite: How to get Bushranger OutfitFortnite: How to Get Pumpkin CoinsFortnite: Jump A Motorboat Through Different Flaming RingsFortnite: How to Find Slurp VatFortnite: Where To Find The Boat LaunchFortnite: Where to find Gas PumpsFortnite: How to complete the haunted limited time challengesFortnite: How to Complete Dockyard Deal Challenges easilyFortnite: How to Get Merry Mint PickaxeFortnite: Where to Find the Hidden Letter TFortnite: How to destroy haunted household furnitureFortnite: Where to find Haunted Forest, Ghost Town and Spooky Farm