As time progresses, new challenges appear in Fortnite so we will tell you Where to find all the XP coins Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 13.
What are the XP Coins Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 13 used for in Fortnite?
These are necessary to qualify for the battle pass, they are also favorable to get some skins or reach level 100, the advantage we get here is that the coins are usually marked on the map which makes a less complicated job, the coins are classified by colors and each color has an amount of XP.
Before collecting the coins it is good to know:
- Green coins are worth 5000 XP.
- Blue coins are worth 6500 XP.
- Purple coins are worth 10,300 XP.
- The gold coin is worth 15000 XP.
Fortnite: How To Get The Rift Tour UmbrellaFortnite: Where to Find Rift Tour Posters
Where to find all XP Coins Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 13 in Fortnite?
We have the opportunity to collect a total of 4 green coins, and they are located in this way:
- The first coin is located on a small island west of Coral Castle.
- We got the second coin south of Craggy Cliffs.
- We must look for the third coin near the houses that are south of Cloudy Grasslands.
- The fourth coin makes us go to the small store south of Catty Corner.
The number of blue coins is 3, and they are found in this way:
- The first coin makes us mobilize to Coral Castle.
- We got the second coin near the Hydro 16 dam.
- The third coin directs us to the southeast corner of the desert in the shallow river.
The number of purple coins is two and is found like this:
- First coin: to get it you need to go northwest of Retail Row.
- Second coin: to get it, it is necessary to mobilize south of Steamt Stacks.
The gold coin is unique and to get it, it is necessary to go to the southeast corner in the Colosseum. This is all you need to know about Where to find all the XP Coins Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 1, as we only embarked on a necessary search to continue working and progress in Fortnite.
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Fortnite: How to fix Easy Anti-Cheat errorFortnite: Where to Emote in Front of a Camera at Believer Beach or Lazy LakeFortnite: How to Use an Alien Hologram Pad on Party UFOFortnite: How to Save the Date in the Rift Tour TabFortnite: How to Ignite Enemy Players or Player StructuresFortnite: How to collect access card from IO GuardsFortnite: How to get Bloodsport skin from Suicide SquadFortnite: Where to Plant Wiretaps in Different KeyFortnite: Where to interact with an IO Operative’s computerFortnite: Where to plant wiretaps at key for Week 8Fortnite: How to Collect Access Card from IO Guard for Week 8 QuestFortnite: Season 7 Week 8 ChallengesFortnite: How to Visit Coral Cove, Base Camp Golf and unremarkable shackFortnite: How to Mindwipe Bunker Jonesy, Swamp Stalker or Human BillFortnite: How to Converse with Characters to Identify an InfiltratorFortnite: How to get the Plasma Cannon in Season 7Fortnite : How to complete Bounties in Season 7Fortnite: Where to Find All Alien Artifact in Week 8