We return with Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers, in this opportunity we are going to explain to you how to beat Eden’s Gate Inundation Boss.
Detailed guide to beat Eden’s Gate Inundation Boss in Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers:
Next we will be entering the world of Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers, in this stage we must beat Eden’s Gate Inundation Boss, this is the third battle of assaults. In this explanation we are going to guide you on the important movements and phases that you have to know about this rival. So our explanation begins so that you know how to beat Eden’s Gate Inundation Boss that you have for mission in Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers.
What should I know before beat Eden’s Gate Inundation Boss in Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers?
First phase of attacks that I must avoid to beat Eden’s Gate Inundation Boss
Following is a list of initial phase attacks that must be taken into account :
- Tidal roar: this attack is type AoE that will cause a simple damage to the raid, you must be sure that the level of the healers is not low.
- Cutting current: the tank that is in the main pipeline and will have to move away to avoid serious damage to the equipment in the wake of this powerful column attack.
- Temporary current: leviathan will attack with an AoE that will create a blockade in almost the entire sector so you will have to reach two corners that will be clear, otherwise they will be hit.
- Drenching Pulse: this attack will be aimed at the team members with two circles AoE one after the other, so you have to divide and be attentive to any other movement of leviathan.
- Tidal wave: in this you will see a large column of water next to the place of battle. You have to go to him so he will not fall, this will push the players back.
- Submarine tremor: the attacks will knock down two columns on the sides of the sand, so to move in the area will be limited by lack of space for some time, since Ryne must fix it. If you get to receive this attack you will die.
In Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers with this ends the first phase that deals with the attacks made by this boss so you must take this data of utmost importance to beat Eden’s Gate Inundation Boss in Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers.
Second phase of attacks to beat Eden’s Gate Inundation Boss
Now we are in the second phase, at this stage leviathan will show other strategies that were hidden so to beat Eden’s Gate Inundation Boss you must do what we indicated in this information to achieve the challenge in Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers .
The accelerated pulse: create a game of AoE on the sides of the team and stacking marker in one of the players, you will have to evade the AoE and stack afterwards.
Tsunami: this is a special attack from the boss, it will cause great damage and effects of state on the whole team, everyone should be full in health, now we will talk about these states:
- 1- Waters that arise: this effect can separate the players, this mark even player with some arrows that go in all directions, you will have to get close and have a lot of space behind you since you will be lying down, if you get the marker you put it in a corner not in the center so you can prevent everyone from falling.
- 2- Suffocating waters, splashing water, swirling waters: this is an attack of all three at the same time, the one that can not breathe will be marked with a pile and those who splash water will have a regular AoE mark will have to be divided. And for the swirling waters you will have circular AoE mark, where the safe area will be in the center, if you do this the equipment will adapt, accompanying you to the center the safe area or you can around it.
- 3- Whirlwind: in a short time leviathan disappears and with this will appear markers of swirls in the floor, also a blue vortex that will be noticed on the map, you have to locate it since this will tell you where leviathan will jump towards you From the floor of the swirl marker, dodge or you will die.
This ends Phase 2, you have realized that it is not a simple task to beat Eden’s Gate Inundation Boss in Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers.
What to do in this phase to beat Eden’s Gate Inundation Boss in Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers.?
In the third phase leviathan will attack with submarine tremor again, but in the center of the sand starting the root. It is logical that you should not be in the center. In a short time you can not dodge anything until Ryne repairs the terrain. Leviathan will use the temporary current and will be able to find a safe place.
Surely it will attack you again with the submarine tremor, it will be once more in the center and this time it will place the Tsunami states, you will have to do what you did previously, only that this area is smaller.
After this you have to repeat again and again until you beat Eden’s Gate Inundation Boss in Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers.
You can say in general terms while you are attentive to all the movements, which means the markers will come out well and you will be able to beat Eden’s Gate Inundation Boss in Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers, but you should know that the next battle will probably be more difficult since you will not have the same reaction time with this time.
Other Articles Related
Final Fantasy XIV: How to Get Manufactured CoinFinal Fantasy XIV: How to Get 2B and 9S Nier Automata OutfitsFinal Fantasy XIV: How to Get Bamboo StickFinal Fantasy XIV: How to Get Princess TroutFinal Fantasy XIV: How to Get Deepshadow SolventFinal Fantasy XIV Moonfire Faire: How to unlock quests and rewards in FFXIVFinal Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers: How to beat Eden’s Gate Inundation Boss in FFXIVFinal Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers: How to get the dog minion in FFXIVFinal Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringer – Dancer job, Skills, unlock guideFinal Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers: How To Unlock Eulmore Merchants In FFXIV Final Fantasy XIV Stormbringers : How To Get A Chocobo in FFXIVFinal Fantasy XIV - Shadowbringers – How to Unlock Dancer in FFXIV Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers - Dohn Mheg, Bosses, Strategytitulo Final Fantasy XIV - Shadowbringers – How to Get to the Crystarium in FFXIVFinal Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers - How To Use Elevator Ladder In Kholusia Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers - How to dive and swim underwater in FFXIVFinal Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers - Class Quests in FFXIVFinal Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers: How to works the Actions in FFXIVFinal Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers - How To Trade Bicolor Gemstones in FFXIV Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers: Dungeon Dohn Mheg Tips and Tricks in FFXIV