Today we make for you a Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles guide where we tell you what all the spell fusion combos are
What is the spell fusion combos importance in Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles?
The first thing we must comment on is that the game is already known since it was released for Game Cube, which simply allows us to move on some interesting memories, for those who have not played it before, it is the perfect opportunity to access a game where the Fantasy takes on enormous importance, and with this it is possible to get some spell combos, which are excellent, since it is possible to use them in single player and multiplayer mode, only that according to the way we play it is possible that these have any change.
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: How to defeat Malboro
What are all the spell fusion combos in Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles?
These are all the spell fusion combos that we can execute while we are playing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, as there are definitely several and they are at our complete disposal, do not hesitate to try them.
- Blizzaga: composed of Blizzard Blizzard.
- Clearaga: composed of Claro Claro.
- Curaga: it is composed of Cura Cura.
- Slow: Composed of Life Blizzard- / fire / thunder.
- Fira: composed of Fire Fire
- Firaga: Composed of Fire Fire Fire
- Fire Strike: Composed of Fire Force Attack.
- Graviga: Composed of Blizzard Fire Thunder
- Thunder Strike: Composed of Thunder Force Attack
- Hastega: Composed by Vida Cura Cura Cura
- Holyra: Composed of Life Life Blizzard / Fire / Thunder
- Ice Strike: Composed of Blizzard Force Attack
- Gravity: Composed of Either of these two: Blizzard, Fire, Thunder.
- Fast: Composed by Life Cure Cure
- Saint: Composed of Life Blizzard / Fire / Thunder
- Slowga: Composed of Life Blizzard / Fire / Thunder Blizzard / Fire / Thunder
- Snowstorm: Composed of Snowstorm Snowstorm
- Thundara: Composed of Thunder Thunder
- Thundaga: Composed of Thunder Thunder Thunder
- Full Life: Composed of Life Life.
Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 PS4, iOS, Android
Action role-playing RPG
Square Enix, Nintendo
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: How to SaveFinal Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: How to find a Moogle Stamp cardFinal Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: How to defeat the Giant CrabFinal Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: How to DownloadFinal Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Where to find all secret itemsFinal Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: How to defeat the Goblin KingFinal Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: How to Add FriendsFinal Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: How to get Memory StonesFinal Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Multiplayer: How to Play With Friends