We are back with a Final Fantasy 7 Remake guide to help you understand where to find Johnny incidents.
What is there to know about Johnny's incidents at Final Fantasy 7 Remake?
In order to get the Johnny Experience trophy, we have to consider that there are 5 incidents to experience, some will be easier than others, but in the same way as collectibles, in case we lose the opportunity at the beginning, it is possible that playing the chapters again we recover the lost, in this case the incidents, in order to help you, in this guide there will be the necessary answers related to knowing where to find Johnny incidents, therefore we pay close attention to the content .
Where to find Johnny incidents in Final Fantasy 7 Remake?
We end our guide to Final Fantasy 7 Remake, having what it takes to know where to find Johnny incidents and progress in this great adventure.
- When we manage to complete the secondary missions that we are presented in chapter 4, we will have to go to the seventh heaven bar, in order to reach the goal, A job well done, as we go walking for this purpose, we will reach We meet several people and that among these we are going to see Johnny, we will only have to approach them and thus we will experience the incident.
- On the path to achieve the objective of To the Corneo mansion, we will have to set our course to the south of Chadley and here we will find Johnny chasing him, on the map we will notice him with a purple icon, we follow him and our choice will be Yes , in this way we will agree.
- With the completion of the side quest called Party Never Stops, which is in Chapter 9, we experienced this incident.
- We have to accept the parallel mission called Tomboy Bandit by Johnny, this is possible when we meet at the train station and completing it will be necessary.
- Once we have completed the mission of the previous incident, the last incident can be experienced once we return to your portfolio.
PlayStation 4 PS4
Square Enix, Geomerics, Epic Games
April 10, 2020
Other Articles Related
Genshin Impact: How to get Golden LoachFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: Where to find KyrieFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: How to Get the GotterdammerungFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: How to Get Final Dancing Queen TrophyFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: How to get Pedometer MateriaFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: How Beat MalboroFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: How to Beat GhoulFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: How to use Barret WeaponsFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: How to Get Bridal DressesFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: How to Steal MateriaFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: How To Beat Scorpion SentinelFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: How to return to the sewers - Tips and tricksFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: How To Beat LeviathanFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: How to Stagger to 300%Final Fantasy 7 Remake: How to Beat ShivaFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: How to unlock all Tifa OutfitFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: Where to find Johnny IncidentsFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: How To Use Moogle MedalsFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: How To find the Kids On PatrolFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: How To Find Enemy Skill Materia