While traveling in the world of Final Fantasy 7 Remake it is necessary to know how to use Barret's weapons
How to use Barret's weapons in Final Fantasy 7 Remake?
Final Fantasy 7 Remake allows us to make use of Barret a very interesting character and who has great ability to control the world of this game, the good thing is that it has several excellent weapons and it is our task here to explain how to use Barret's weapons.
While we play we are offered the possibility of acquiring Barret's weapons and they can be seen in our inventory, each of them has a specific function that allows us to generate forceful blows to the enemies and bosses we meet here.
What are Barret's weapons in Final Fantasy 7 Remake?
Now that you know how to use Barret's weapons, you only have to go step by step through the levels playing to reach the corresponding levels with the necessary giles and abilities to eliminate enemies in Final Fantasy 7 Remake.
- Gatling Gun: This is the first weapon with which we can get ourselves in the game with this character, she allows Barret to make use of a large amount of energy, to get enemies to stagger and be an excellent tool, it is an artifact Quite simple to use and does not require any specific mission to get it since it is given in the beginning.
- Light machine gun: This weapon is a fundamental element to be used with Barret because there is no one with more capacity than him, and mastering it allows him to take damage that is aimed at other party members, it is only possible to get the weapon until the end of the Chapter 6.
- Big Bertha: We continue the journey and we reach sector 7 of chapter 13, there we get another excellent Big Bertha weapon, the use of this weapon is phenomenal, as it serves to consume ATB charges and fire a number of bullets at an enemy, causing a A forceful blow, it is ideal for the role of the tank because it keeps Barret in a fairly high level of health, because definitely knowing how to use Barret's weapons is excellent and only costs 2,500Gil.
- Steel Tweezers: The journey through Final Fantasy 7 Remake continues and we approach chapter 14, there we will have the possibility of having another interesting weapon and it is the steel tweezers that allow us to obtain Charing Uppercut skills, with them we can mobilize to our enemy to launch it Through the air and increasing ATB causing damage to enemies, this weapon is obtained for 7 Moogle medals.
- Demolition Ball: In our journey through Final Fantasy 7 Remake we must know how to use Barret's weapons, and this demolition ball is called Smackdown, with it we can hit the ground so that our enemies are in need of flying away and from there the team Proceed to deal team damage to enemies, as this is an artifact that deals a lot of damage, and can be obtained by completing the side quest in Chapter 14 as it comes to us as a reward.
- EKG Cannon: This is the last weapon that can be obtained with Barret in Final Fantasy 7 Remake, with this weapon it is possible to reach the maximum potential of magic using the EKG cannon, the ability used here is called Point Blank and usually consumes all our ATB charges, it is a Weapon that we can get in Chapter 16 and we can buy it from Hart for 10,000 Gil, in this way knowing how to use Barret's weapons simply allows us to eliminate a considerable amount of enemies.
PlayStation 4 PS4
Square Enix, Geomerics, Epic Games
April 10, 2020
Other Articles Related
Genshin Impact: How to get Golden LoachFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: Where to find KyrieFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: How to Get the GotterdammerungFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: How to Get Final Dancing Queen TrophyFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: How to get Pedometer MateriaFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: How Beat MalboroFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: How to Beat GhoulFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: How to use Barret WeaponsFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: How to Get Bridal DressesFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: How to Steal MateriaFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: How To Beat Scorpion SentinelFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: How to return to the sewers - Tips and tricksFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: How To Beat LeviathanFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: How to Stagger to 300%Final Fantasy 7 Remake: How to Beat ShivaFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: How to unlock all Tifa OutfitFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: Where to find Johnny IncidentsFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: How To Use Moogle MedalsFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: How To find the Kids On PatrolFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: How To Find Enemy Skill Materia