Today we bring a FIFA 22 guide where we will tell you how to fix FPS drops.
What are FPS drops in FIFA 22?
This is another problem that is usually occurring in this game and that on many occasions is usually related to the low configuration of our PC, so it is necessary to know how to fix FPS drops, especially considering that some players have in mind the option to increase a good performance in the performance of FIFA 22, in this sense, we must focus on applying the fixes to be able to enjoy everything that this simulation game brings.
How to fix FPS drops in FIFA 22?
It is important to keep in mind that there are some details to consider before playing FIFA 22 and this implies having the necessary requirements, in this sense, knowing how to fix FPS drops leads us to consider:
- Have a minimum Intel Core I3-60100 processor.
- Have at least 8 GB RAM.
- Have a GTX 660 GPU.
- Have a 64-bit operating system.
These mentioned requirements are the minimum to be able to play FIFA 22, in this sense, it is ideal to have a computer with better specifications and thus be able to launch the game normally and without errors, however, knowing how to fix FPS drops takes us to consider other solutions and to detail them we are here.
Here are some solutions for this error and they are:
FIFA 23: How to play earlyFIFA 22: How to Fix Web App Not WorkingDisable screen recording applications
: this is a solution that is usually applicable, so knowing how to fix FPS drops leads us to consider avoiding recordings on Twitch or YouTube, because these types of actions consume resources of our PC, causing FIFA 22 to throw us errors, especially this usually occurs more regularly in the case of using 8GB of RAM, in this sense, it is necessary to get additional RAM. Try lower quality settings
: We continue to provide solutions to resolve this bug, so knowing How to fix FPS drops leads us to consider some settings that cause this error to be displayed in FIFA 22, so it is necessary to change or reduce these configurations, even though this is not usually very high because the game itself does not usually have many graphic options, in this sense, we must consider:
- Have an adequate resolution on the monitor or TV.
- It is possible to have a 1080 p resolution monitor.
- Run FIFA 22 in windowed mode because full screen often causes problems.
- In case you have problems with the High or Ultra settings, it is ideal to try the Medium or Low settings.
Manage to activate Multi Sampling Anti-Aliasing because with this we manage to considerably reduce the performance of the game, this usually helps us to know How to fix FPS drops, however, it is possible that reductions in jagged edges may appear, it is here where having a 1050ti card can favor us to enjoy the images.Update Windows and GPU drivers:
this is another of the fixes that we add to the list to know how to fix FPS drops, this is because having an operating system or outdated drivers can lead to failures, and in this sense, it arises necessary to consider:
- We must go to the configuration in order to select Update and recovery.
- We must check for updates and make sure we are connected to the Internet in order to wait while it completes.
- To finish, we restart the PC in order to have the most recent version of Windows and in this way enjoy FIFA 22 normally.
It is necessary to update this graphic driver to know how and this implies:
- Open GeForce Experience software and click Check for updates as long as we are connected to the internet.
- We follow the prompts on our screen to download the latest updates for the GPU.
- When the update is complete, we proceed to restart the PC and we will be ready to enjoy FIFA 22.
- Updating them requires going to the Radeon settings page just by right-clicking on desktop.
- Next, we click on System and then Software.
- Next, we click Release Notes and then Check for Updates.
this is another applicable solution for this game, so knowing how to fix FPS drops leads us to have to limit the FPS speed, this usually occurs in the case of having monitors with higher frequencies, which require of high updates, but this usually affects the performance of FIFA 22 generating some drops, in this sense, it is necessary to configure the game at 60 FPS.
Note: For weaker cards such as GTX650 or GTX 650ti, it is possible to set to 30 FPSChoose to update FIFA 22:
this is an action to execute because having an outdated game usually causes us problems, so knowing how to fix FPS drops leads us to apply this update for which we must consider:
Now that you know how to fix FPS drops you can apply some of these solutions in FIFA 22 and thus enjoy everything this game has for you.
- In the event that we have obtained this game in the EA application for Windows, we will have to verify the updates that may be on the site, available to apply them.
- In the case of having downloaded the game on Steam, we must go to the Steam page and check the updates that may be available to apply them.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 Ps4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Stadia, PlayStation 5 Ps5, Xbox Series X y Series S
October 1, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
FIFA 22: How to Fix Store Checkout ErrorFIFA 22: How to complete FUT Captains Silver Stars Gary Medel ObjectivesFIFA 22: How to complete Sergio Canales Showdown SBCFIFA 22: How to complete Showdown Gabriel Paulista SBCFIFA Mobile 22: How to Unlock ChemistryFIFA 22: How To Fix Can’t Submit SBC IssueFIFA 22: How to complete Showdown Wout Weghorst SBCFIFA 22: How to Fix FPS DropsFIFA 22: How to Complete TOTY Honorable Mention Olmo SBCFIFA 22: How to Fix Packet LossFIFA 22: How to Fix Career Mode Not WorkingFIFA 22 Ultimate Team: How to get team mascotsFIFA 22: How to complete Moments Sergino Dest SBCFIFA 22: How to complete FUT Silver Stars Gerrit Holtmann ObjectivesFIFA 22: How to Get Winter Wildcard Tokens