Back in the world of sports, this time for FIFA 20, to tell you how to complete all season 2 week 4 objectives.
This is a game that presents us with a number of objectives that we must complete, since this is the dynamic with which this type of competition game is handled, where the level of XP is important, since with this we can get prizes, which it leads us to be able to unlock some players of the season, in addition to packages, which can probably cause something very typical to what could be a collapse, because all the players are looking for our goal which specifically includes knowing how to complete all season 2 week 4 objectives.
How to complete all season 2 week 4 objectives in FIFA 20?
The objectives of the season are unlockable thanks to the XP that we manage to achieve, these challenges where points are obtained are achieved in the FUT Central tab of Ultimate Team, as this includes the title of the season, also in the inaugural season with the objectives of the stations, which offer us 2 more weeks, but this is not all since when we reach level 30 in FIFA 20 we get a couple of rewards and these are Gelson Martins and Danilo, so then we will give way to the objectives of Week 4 specifically, starting with the bronze objectives, which are generally the first to be achieved, then the silver ones and finally the most relevant for all players, the gold objectives.
What are the Bronze goals in week 4 season 2 of FIFA 20?
- Obtaining conversations related to the contract allows us to obtain 200 XP.
- Getting a score in 3 separate matches within any mode of the FUT game, allows us to get 630 XP.
- If we assist using any foward in any mode of the FUT game we can get 390 XP.
- Playing a game in Squad Battles allows us to get 580 XP.
- The reward for the group and Major Lazer Home Kit, is 200 XP.
How to achieve all silver goals in week 4 of season 2 of FIFA 20?
- Playing a game against the outstanding squad this week in squad battles with a minimum of difficulty Semi Pro allows us to reach an outstanding battle that allows us to get 700 XP.
- Attending in 3 matches separately in any way allows us to get 1000 XP.
- Winning 3 matches in any mode gives us 1000 XP.
- If we score 5 goals in any way we get 900 XP.
- The reward for the group is 400 XP.
How to get all the gold goals of week 4 of season 2 in FIFA 20?
- Winning an initial match of the rivals using an initial team that contains a minimum of 2 players belonging to the Premier League, Serie A or Bundesliga allows us to acquire 990 XP.
- Attending 2 goals in squad battles with minimal difficulty with a team that has at least one player from Eredivisie, Nos League, Super Lig, La Liga or La Ligue 1, allows us to get 660 XP.
- Win 2 rival matches using the initial team which must contain at least 1 player from Serie A, Bundesliga, La Liga and Ligue 1, we get 990 XP.
- Marking a goal with a Serie A player, and assisting with a La Liga player in the same match of the rivals allows us to get 990 XP.
- Winning 3,500 rival points allows us to achieve 1650 XP.
- The reward for the group is 733 XP.
In this way we reach the end of this guide where we hope it will be useful for you, where you will know everything related to how to complete all season 2 week 4 objectives in FIFA 20.
Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
EA Vancouver, EA Romania
27 September 2019
Other Articles Related
FIFA 20: How to Complete Birthday Bellarabi ObjectivesFIFA 20: How to Complete Shapeshifters Kolarov SBC - Tips and tricksFIFA 20: How to Complete Moments Trezequet SBC - Tips and tricksFIFA 20: How to Complete Shapeshifters Mackay-Steven SBC - Tips and tricksFIFA 20: How to Complete Flashback Rooney - Tips and tricksFIFA 20: How to Complete All Season 4 Week 5 ObjectivesFIFA 20 SBC: How to complete Mats Hummels FlashbackFIFA 20: How to Get Future Stars Players easilyFIFA 20: How to Recover Quick Sold Players - Tips and tricksFIFA 20: How to Complete Moments Jovic - Tips and tricksFIFA 20: How to Complete the Leroy Sane MomentsFIFA 20: How to Get All Headliners Players - Tips and tricksFIFA 20: Complete Moments Ziyech Seasons ObjectivesFIFA 20: Complete EPL POTM Trent Alexander-Arnold SBCFIFA 20: How to Complete Moments Eden Hazard SBCFIFA 20: How to complete Flashback Neuer SBC in FIFA 20 TOTYFIFA 20: How to Get All TOTY Players - Team of the YearFIFA 20: Complete All Season 3 Week 3 ObjectivesFIFA 20: How to Complete FUTmas Atal SBC - tips and tricksFIFA 20 Pro Clubs: how to dominate in online cooperative mode