In FIFA 20 there are several ways to play with your friends. Therefore, this time we will be showing you how to play with friends, so check it out.
How to play with friends using FIFA 20?
To know how to play with friends in FIFA 20, you must first take into account that there are different ways to do it. Such ways are shown below:
- Kick Off mode: In it you can play with a friend face to face. To do this, you must go to the beginning located in the main menu, then you must connect the controls you want and log in to the account in order that the game keeps track of your history of direct confrontations.
Then you must select the type of match between them:
- Classic Party.
- Volta match.
- UCL match.
- House Rules.
And finally choose your team.
- Cooperative Stations mode: To execute this mode you must go to the online part located in the main menu and select the friend you wish to invite. Once this is done, you only have to choose your team and start the game.
- Ultimate Team Mode: Addictive squad building game, Ultimate Team. To execute it you will have to enter the Definitive Team section and select the Friendly option, since it is the only way to play cooperatively. After that, you can select your team and the type of match to be able to play with your friend.
In case you want to play in local cooperative mode in the game writing function, you must press the triangle button and add a controller when the match has been found.
- Professional Clubs mode: In this mode you should use your created player with the purpose of forming a team with your friends. To gather them, you will have to invite them to your club, although you also have the option of joining theirs.
- Volta Mode: Here you will have to choose the location you want to go to. Then you must select a unique match and choose the difficulty. After that choose multiplayer mode to join the game. Remember to make your way through the history of Volta, since this is the only way to unlock different places how to play with friends,
Now that you know how to play with friends in FIFA 20, it's your turn to choose the one that best suits you and play it.
Other Articles Related
FIFA 20: All Season 1 Week 6 ObjectivesFIFA 20 Erling Haland: Is Erling Haland in the gameFIFA 20: Elite Storyline Seasons Objectives GuideFIFA 20 Halloween: How to Get All Ultimate Scream PlayersFIFA 20: All Season 1 Week 4 ObjectivesFIFA 20 Season 1 Week 3: How to Complete All ObjectivesFIFA 20: How to Get Champions League PlayersFIFA 20: How to spy friend’s squad FIFA 20: how to get Elite rewards in Squad BattlesFIFA 20: How to score more goals - tips and tricksFIFA 20: How to Change Club Name - tips and tricksFIFA 20: How to get all Ultimate Team PacksFIFA 20 Skill Controls: All Skill Move Controls for PS4 and Xbox OneFIFA 20 Volta: How to Earn Volta Coins - Volta Store GuideFIFA 20: How to score penalties and Free Kicks - Score Every TimeFIFA 20: Top fastest players listFIFA 20: How to Get Skill Points in Volta and Pro Clubs - tips and tricksFIFA 20: How to Increase Club Worth quickly - tips and tricksFIFA 20: How to Build the Best Ultimate TeamFIFA 20: How to import your face Volta to Pro Clubs and Career