You already know how to win in Volta in FIFA 20 ?, well don't worry about anything, because in this guide we will tell you everything you need to know about it.
But before you even want to know something about how to win in Volta you must first know what this is.
What is Volta in FIFA 20?
This is a new game mode that has been released in the latest version of the most famous soccer simulator in the world. Those of us who play FIFA Street can have an idea that Volta is about. It is simply a way in which you can take the game to the streets and in this guide we will give you some tricks and tips on how to win in Volta in FIFA 20.
How to win in Volta in FIFA 20?
Next, we have several tricks and tips on how to win in Volta, many of them have to do with your positioning in the field, some with movements, so here you have it.
- The first advice we will give you to achieve success in this game mode is to learn the basics of the mode. For this you will have to follow the training exercises you receive as you progress in the story mode, which will allow you to know several important details about this mode, including some plays and you can revisit this training in the main menu whenever you want.
- Use the walls to fool the players of the opposing team or also to pass the ball to one of your teammates. This is another movement that will require practice so keep that in mind.
- In this way, if we talk about defenders, it is always best to keep them behind at all times so that in this way the goal is protected. Do not risk throwing one of your defenders for the ball if it is not necessary because you could be giving a scoring opportunity for the opposing team.
- Do you know what the thinking pass is ?, it is about passing the ball to a teammate in the location where the teammate will be when the ball falls, it is a very good pass especially when there is no one nearby, so practice it to master it well .
- If we can recommend something, you should invest in your movements skills and have each one with its five stars and in this way make the most of them.
- Following a bit with the previous point we advise you not to overdo it with the movements. Anyone having a certain amount of movements will want to handle them all in the same game, however, and especially if you are a new player and still do not master them well, you could end up making a mistake when trying to show everything you have.
The goal opportunities are better to take advantage of in the way you dominate the most, and if those are with the most basic movements then do it that way.
- We also recommend using the most effective fantasy tricks of the game, these tricks are R2 + L2 and RT + LT along with a movement of the left joystick to throw simple ovens.
Now that you know how to win in Volta in FIFA 20
- If the rapporteur team takes the lead in the direction of your goal and as a goalkeeper you are the only salvation we recommend you stay close to the arch to cover it better. Keep in mind that if you go ahead to try to take the ball away from the opponent you will be neglecting the goal and opening a gap of opportunity for the opponent.
, we hope you can take advantage of your games in this new game mode. In addition to this guide we have many more about FIFA 20 and other titles that will be very useful, so we recommend you check them to keep up to date and continue progressing in your favorite games.
Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
EA Vancouver, EA Romania
27 September 2019
Other Articles Related
FIFA 20: How to complete Ousmane Dembele SBCFIFA 20: How to Complete Summer Heat IbrahimovicFIFA 20: How to Complete TOTSSF EvanderFIFA 20: How to Complete TOTSSF Moments MajaFIFA 20: How to Complete TOTSSF FuenzalidaFIFA 20: How to Complete Season 6 Week 6 ObjectivesFIFA 20: How to Complete TOTSSF GueyeFIFA 20: How to Complete Season 6 Week 5 ObjectivesFIFA 20: How to Complete TOTSSF MathieuFIFA 20: How to Complete the TOTSSF SabitzerFIFA 20: How to Complete the TOTSSF Moments Quaison SBCFIFA 20: How to Complete TOTSSF Moments DilrosunFIFA 20: How to Complete Flashback Witsel SBCFIFA 20: How to Complete Season 6 Week 4 ObjectivesFIFA 20: How to Complete Moments Maddison SBCFIFA 20: How to Complete Flashback Eder Militao Premium OptionFIFA 20: How to Complete Flashback Eder Militao SBCFIFA 20: How to Complete the TOTSSF Ezequiel Avila SBCFIFA 20: How to Complete the TOTSSF Luiz Gustavo SBCFIFA 20: How to Complete TOTSSF Falcao