Our Elder Scrolls Online guide allows us to tell you How to start Blackwood .
What to know about Blackwood in Elder Scrolls Online?
This is simply the most recent expansion that this game will have and it is scheduled to see the light this June 8, so knowing how to start Blackwood arises as a necessary task, and the same usually occurs between tyrannical plans and daedric plots, and these usually take place in an area that is located between Elsweys and Black Marsh, only it is necessary to make clear that this update will be available in first instance for PC, in the case of consoles it will be necessary to wait a while.
Elder Scrolls Online: How to make the Ring of the Pale OrderThe Elder Scrolls Online: How to Fix Not Loading
How to start Blackwood in Elder Scrolls Online?
- It is necessary to start the game to start the chapter which will take us directly to the tutorial.
- This expansion makes us live a new experience and it involves us in a quick quest through the island of Balfiera.
- This expansion tutorial usually starts in Tamriel so knowing how to start Blackwood gives us the opportunity to enjoy new characters.
- There is a total of 3 MMO factions, plus this includes the expansion zones that have been unlocked before and from there we start this quest through Elder Scrolls Online.
During this quest we must keep in mind:
- It is necessary to keep in mind that knowing How to start Blackwood has us go to the "Collections" menu.
- Then it is necessary to go to the "Stories" tab which allows us to deploy to the "Chapter" section.
- It is good to know that Blackwood appears next to the chapters that have been started in Elder Scrolls Online and this allows us to have some improvements that are properly set in the game and embarks us on a necessary quest.
- Once we manage to perform the initial quest called "A Deadly Secret" we are given directions to find the Capital Rian Liore, who is in the city of "Leyawin" and thus continue to enjoy the various locations that are usually present in this game.
It should be noted that it is possible to start Blackwood through a Path and this is usually favorable for players who can count on a good time playing Elder Scrolls Online and this implies:
This is everything you need to know about How to Start Blackwood, so that we can continue to enjoy Elder Scrolls Online.
- Working on the Paths gives us the opportunity to embark on an open world of Tamriel.
- It is possible to count on the possibility of teleporting us to the first row of the area to Blackwood from our map.
- Once we arrive at the Hermitage on the outskirts of the city of Leyawiin we will be greeted by Brigandine Antonius and it will be precisely this who will give us information related to the problems facing the region.
- It is worth considering different ways to which it is necessary to venture and the important thing is to enjoy all the amount of hours of content that this expansion usually has, which leads us to enjoy it to the fullest.
PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows PC, Google Stadia, Mac OS, Mac OS Classic
Massively multiplayer online role-playing
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Elder Scrolls Online: How to Start BlackwoodElder Scrolls Online: How to play the Blackwood ChapterElder Scrolls Online: How to get CompanionsElder Scrolls Online: How to Fix 'Voice Channel Changed to AreaElder Scroll: How to fix Login Failed: An Unexpected Internal Error has occurredElder Scrolls Online Greymoor: How to fix crashesThe Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor: how to buy a houseThe Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor: How to get Gold and moneyThe Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor: how to expand InventoryThe Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor: How to Fast travelThe Elder Scrolls Online: Where to find Greymoor BlackreachElder Scrolls Online: How To Unlock All Greymoor CollectiblesThe Elder Scrolls Online: How to Scry AntiquitiesThe Elder Scrolls Online: How to Level Up AntiquitiesElder Scrolls Online Elsweyr: How To Search For GuildsElder Scrolls Online Elsweyr: how to find Skyshard How to Kill a Dragon in Elder Scrolls Online Elsweyr