We have prepared for you the best tips regarding Recipes of all the rooms in Dragon Quest Builders 2.
In Dragon Quest Builders 2 there are different types of rooms to build. For that reason we decided to bring you a guide on Recipes of all the rooms in Dragon Quest Builders 2, where we will show you a complete list with the recipes of all the rooms.
Rule for Recipes of all rooms in Dragon Quest Builders 2
The main rule and the most important one is the number of blocks in the walls, which must have at least two blocks of height and one door. This will give you an empty room, and then dictate the function of the room by placing some elements inside it. Note that if you do not meet this condition, the game will not take it as a room.
Recipes from all rooms in Dragon Quest Builders 2
The following is a complete list of recipes from all rooms in Dragon Quest Builders 2.
- Armory: this is any chest, four combat kits (ornamental armor, spears), two barricades.
- Toilet: any pot, any towel.
- Rustic bathroom: a basic bathtub, three towels, four sinks, any chair.
- Basic bar: cocktail bar.
- Well stocked bar: a cocktail counter, a pub sign, two simple sippers, a social sipper, two barrels.
- Barracks: two fighting kits, four beds, two light sources.
- Chamber of pots: five pots, any chest.
- Chamber of invocation: a forbidden altar, any chest, a false idol, two peculiar pillars, a profane altar, a sinister sconce.
- Chapel: an altar, two sources of table light, a statue of the goddess, four chairs.
- Castle Cafeteria: a chest, a well, a brick barbecue, a buffet.
- Cellular: a chain, a pot.
- Agricultural kitchen: consists of any chest, three sacks of wheat, two firewood, three bonfires.
- Castle kitchen: can be any chest, a well, a brick barbecue.
- Simple kitchen: any chest, any three bonfires.
- Dining room: four dining tables, any light source.
- Creepy conservatory: any chest, two flowers in bloom, four flowers in the making.
- Scenic bathroom: four showers, two towels, two folding screens, two light sources, four small windows.
- Shower room: a shower, a towel, a folding screen.
- Bedroom: sign of an inn, three pots, eight beds.
- Basic bedroom: two beds, a light source.
- Social bedroom: four beds, two light sources.
- Clean and tidy bedroom: consists of any sign of a resident, a dressing table, any chair, ornamental flower, any source of light, bed.
- Private bedroom: any sign of a resident, any bed, any source of light, any chain.
- Communal bedroom: eight beds, four light sources.
- Farmer's bedroom: an agricultural tool, a firewood, two beds, a light source.
- Rough bedroom 'n': any sign of resident, a barrel, a bottle, a bell of weights, any source of light, any bed.
- Pumping station: two bells, two mining tools, two towels either.
- Gallery of sculpture: three handrails, a stationary statue.
- Barn: any chest, pot, a haystack, a rope, an agricultural tool, a firewood.
- Gory Grillhouse: it can be any chest, a fleshy marshy mountain, a brick barbecue.
- Blacksmithing: a forge, any chest, any hanging bag, any pot.
- Mroomroom Cookroom: consists of any chest, mushroom, two campfires.
- Royal Bedchamber: any resident sign, a king-size bed, any luxury chair, luxurious light source, a fireplace.
- Training room: four mannequins, two ornamental lances, four wooden fortifications.
- War Room: an emblematic table, a map, two pieces of wargame.
- Relaxation room: bed, two curtains, a folding screen, any light source.
- Throne room: a throne, four banners in bold, two braziers.
- Shabby Throne Room: a disfigured throne.
- Magician's workshop: a magician's workbench, a crystal ball, a comfortable cushion, an incense burner.
- Store items: any table, a price tag, a store sign, any of the two boxes.
These were the Recipes of all the rooms in Dragon Quest Builders 2. We hope that this information has been very useful for you.
Other Articles Related
Dragon Quest Builders 2: How to Recruit Monster - Tips and tricksDragon Quest Builders 2- Where to find All Materials In Explorers ShoresDragon Quest Builders 2: How To Level Up a Base - tips and tricksDragon Quest Builders 2: How To Pet A Dog - tips and tricksDokkan Battle: How to Get Potara Medals for Vegito - Tips and tricksDragon Quest Builders 2: How to Build Oasis - Tips and tricksDragon Quest Builders 2- How To Find The Grass SeedDragon Quest Builders 2: How to Change Hairstyles - tips and tricksDragon Quest Builders 2: How To Find Medicinal Leaf To Make Medicinal HerbDragon Quest Builders 2: How to Unlock Multiplayer on PS4 and SwitchDragon Quest Builders 2: How to make monsters MunchiesDragon Quest Builders 2: How To Grow Sugar Cane - Tips and tricksDragon Quest Builders 2: How To Use Keys - Tips and tricksDragon Quest Builders 2: how to get rid of Sword of RuinDragon Quest Builders 2: Where To Find Gladiolus Seed - Tips and tricksDragon Quest Builders 2: How to find Dracky Stack Totem PartsDragon Quest Builders 2: How To Grow TomatoesDragon Quest Builders 2: How to Unlock Explorers Shores - Tips and tricksDragon Quest Builders 2: How to Get CottonDragon Quest Builders 2: How To Upload Your Island - Tips and tricks