Do not give so many laps for Discord because we are considering why today we are considering telling you How to leave a server.
Why leave a server at Discord?
You can take this action for many reasons, because you have a lot or the existence of intolerant people, so this requires a tedious process, but if it is possible to solve How to leave a server and in this guide the necessary indications are presented, these are presented then.
How to leave a server in Discord?
The steps that tell us how to leave a server in Discord are the following:
- We open the application
- We go to the server in question that we will leave to enter its icon.
- We will see a list that at the bottom there is an option to abandon it.
- Click here, and we will have left this either on Mac or PC.
Discord: How To Add Reaction RolesDiscord: How To Fix No Route ErrorServer created
Server created without deleting it
- To get out of this, we enter the application on the device
- We look for the server and choose it
- We hit the downward pointing arrow near the name of this.
- We will see the server configuration option, we enter and there is another list.
- Here it is at the bottom, delete server in red.
- We give you in this to abandon and eliminate said server.
We hope that the information detailed here on How to leave a server has been useful for your fun in Discord.
- We enter the application.
- We look for the server and choose it.
- We hit the downward pointing arrow near the name of the server.
- We give it in the server settings.
- Here we come to another list, but this time we give the option of members of this list.
- We choose who will be the administrator by clicking on the 3 points near their name on the list.
- We give you now to transfer ownership.
- We go back to the server, and we click on its icon.
- We will see the list and at the bottom is the option to leave the server.
- We'll hit it here, and we'll go out.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related