Today we carry out a guide for you to explain what are the PC Keyboard Controls in Destiny 2.
Why is it important to know how to use the PC Keyboard Controls in Destiny 2?
The controls for the PC keyboard are actually the shortcuts we take to run a game, because Destiny 2 is the same for all platforms, just change is the button or key that changes according to the console or PC, for this it is important Check the configuration of the start menu, as this is presented as a wheel-shaped symbol at the beginning.
What are the Controls for the PC keyboard in Destiny 2?
The controls are simply a series of mechanisms that are usually used to manipulate our character and perform the actions of the juice, the controls can be customized through the settings menu and if we are in a console they can be customized in the platform settings.
So we can conclude our Destiny 2 guide where we explain how to use the PC Keyboard Controls.
- To advance press W
- To move to the left press A
- To go back press S.
- To move to the right press D
- To highlight the player press G.
- To emote 1, press the up key
- To emote 2 press the down key.
- To emote 3 press the left key.
- To emote 4 press the right key.
- To push to talk press T.
- To return to the current orbit / aborted press O.
- For the fire we press the left mouse button.
- To reload press R.
- For Melé press C.
- To keep the zoom we use the right mouse button.
- For zooming and switching without a map.
- To execute a light attack we use the left mouse button.
- To execute a heavy attack we use the right mouse button.
- To block press C.
- To jump we use the space bar.
- To execute Hold Sprint- mapping.
- For Toggle Sprint we make a change to the left.
- For Hold Cruch - no map.
- To execute class skills we press V
- To execute air movement press X.
- To interact press E.
- To use grenades press Q
- To use the super press F
- To use a kinetic weapon press 1.
- To use energy weapon press 2.
- To use a power weapon we press 3
- Weapon Switch ~
- To show or hide text chat press L
- To deploy ghost we use tab.
- For Open Director press M
- To open director Roster U.
- To open the start-feature menu - press I.
Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Stadia
Bungie, Vicarious Visions (Microsoft Windows), High Moon Studios (Dlcs)
Activision (2017–2019) , Bungie (2019–present)
September 6, 2017
Other Articles Related
Destiny 2: How to Get the Savior of the Past EmblemDestiny 2: How to Read the Obelisk Symbols for the CorridorsDestiny 2: How to Explore the Corridors of Time and the Obelisk CodesDestiny 2: The new update to the solar subclassesDestiny 2: How to Get Enhancement CoresDestiny 2: How to Make Vanilla Blades - Tips and tricksDestiny 2: How to Beat Ozletc - Legendary Sundial GuideDestiny 2: How to Find Cabal ChampionsDestiny 2: How to Avoid the Vorgeth Fight in the Shattered Throne DungeonDestiny 2: How to fix Earth Obelisk glitchDestiny 2: How to play in Solo Mode in Windows 10Destiny 2: PC Keyboard Controls - Tips and tricksDestiny 2: Controls for PS4 and Xbox One - tips and tricksDestiny 2: How to Get The Last HopeDestiny 2: How to complete Iron Banner Season 9 QuestsDestiny 2: How to upgrapde ObeliskDestiny 2: How to Complete A Guardian's Duty QuestDestiny 2: How to complete Tribute to the Colonies QuestDestiny 2: How to deliver Thousand Layer Cookies - Tips and tricksDestiny 2: Where to find Visage of Calus - Dawning Guide