We invite you to discover How to get confectionery hearts one of the many tasks in Destiny 2.
In the following week we will find that Destiny 2 will have a special event for Valentine's Day, which is called Crimson Days, starts from February 11 to 18, if we want to get all the rewards we have to know how to get confectionery hearts , in this guide we can find all the necessary answers in this regard, let's see what the following content tells us.
What are the rewards for obtaining confectionery hearts from the event in Destiny 2?
With the start of the session the Crimson Days events begin, in the same way the free Twitch Prime Loot of the month if we have not yet done it, we have to see Tess Everis in the tower so that we get our first Engram for the event, In this way we get a free cosmetic, the rewards will be possible by knowing how to obtain confectionery hearts, where for each of the following we require a certain amount of these hearts.
- Wardcliff coil ornament x 125 confectionery hearts
- Emote Legendary Flaunting Dance x 150 Confectionery Hearts
- The legendary bow vote x 100 confectionery hearts
- Sweetened Ghost x Complete all Crimson Days wins
- Non-intimidated exotic sparrow x 50 confectionery hearts
- Hot heart gift package (open it for the Glimmer, weapons and random equipment) x 15 confectionery hearts
- Legendary Tirastrella Ghost Shell x 25 Confectionery Hearts
In Tess for Silver, Shiny Powder, either of them, there is a high quality trade, it is possible that playing we get the Dust but in the case of silver it will not be so, it is possible that we can buy in the game through microtransactions .
- Crimson housing x 2,850 powder or 600 silver
- Crimson Passion Shader x 40 powder
- Crimson Valor Shader x 40 powder
- Heartfelt Union emote x 500 silver
- Projection of Two of Hearts x 1,500 powder or 200 silver
- Excited heart sign x 3,250 dust or 1,000 silver
How to get confectionery hearts in Destiny 2?
Confectionery hearts are necessary to obtain the rewards, in many cases Shaxx will be our intermediary to obtain them, being with Pvp or PvE matches in the crucible we will gain the following:
- For every weekly Shaxx crucible reward that is completed you win 75 Hearts
- For every weekly Shaxx crucible reward that is completed you earn 15 Hearts
- For every lost crimson double PVP match you win 5 Hearts
- For each crimson doubles match PVP won you get 7 Hearts
The hearts that remained of the crimson days of last year, can be used by us, if we complete these challenges we will win Dust, in this way we can get some of those Premium items that can not be bought with hearts, it is not the ideal option for Dust peri these challenges for the hearts we will be able to do.
With this we come to the end of this Destiny 2 guide being explanatory as to How to get confectionery hearts in this special event this week, we hope you find fun.
Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Stadia
Bungie, Vicarious Visions (Microsoft Windows), High Moon Studios (Dlcs)
Activision (2017–2019) , Bungie (2019–present)
September 6, 2017
Other Articles Related
Destiny 2: How to get Fourth Rider ShotgunDestiny 2: How to Get the 4th Horseman - Tips and tricksDestiny 2: How to get the Tommy’s Matchbook ExoticDestiny 3: Release DateDestiny 2: How to Get Confectionery HeartsDestiny 2: How to Complete the Crimson Days TriumphsDestiny 2: Where to find Conflux lost sectorDestiny 2: How to find Scorn - Tips and tricksDestiny 2: empirical restoration eventsDestiny 2: How to Unlock Empyrean FoundationDestiny 2: How to Kill Inotam - Tips and tricksDestiny 2: How to Get Twitch Prime LootDestiny 2: How to claim Twitch Prime LootDestiny 2: How to get GoldtuskDestiny 2: How to kill the Gravetide SummonerDestiny 2: How to Get the Savior of the Past EmblemDestiny 2: How to Read the Obelisk Symbols for the CorridorsDestiny 2: How to Explore the Corridors of Time and the Obelisk CodesDestiny 2: The new update to the solar subclassesDestiny 2: How to Get Enhancement Cores