Today we bring you a Destiny 2 guide where we will talk about How to solve the Initialize BattlEye service: generic error.
What to know about Initialize BattlEye service: generic error in Destiny 2?
It is an error that occurs out of nowhere that prevents us from continuing to play, apart from causing a drop in fps, this being a problem that affects many of us, it is important that we are up to date on How to fix the “Initialize BattlEye Service: Generic Error” and for this some indications are presented in this guide and they are the following.
How to fix the “Initialize BattlEye Service: Generic Error” in Destiny 2?
Having the BattlEye Anti-Cheat service activated, such as OUBG, H1Z1, DayZ and more, are the cause of this problem in games like Destiny 2, so looking for some options that allow us to see How to fix Initialize BattlEye service: generic error the following details are presented:
Destiny 2: Where to find the Sever Rage Calus bobbleheadDestiny 2: Where to find the “among stately columns” Opulent Chest
Finally, now that we know how to fix the “Initialize BattlEye Service: Generic Error”, it is possible to try to return to normal gameplay in Destiny 2.
- Run as administrator: it is important that we give Destiny 2 administrator privileges, because it can help with problems like this, for this we look for the .exe file to right click and enter its properties, we will look for the compatibility option to mark the run this program as administrator, then we apply to confirm it and accept, the next thing is to test what happens with the game.
- End pending processes: As for How to fix the “Initialize BattlEye Service: Generic Error”, we can solve it with this, which will take us to double click on the game file or the desktop icon, then press when you start SHIFT CTRL ESC, it which puts us in the task manager, we will go to the processes option to see everything that is active, we will use the end task button on the right, then we will do a restart of Destiny 2 to see if the problem has been corrected.
- Manually run the BattlEye installer: in case the BattlEye service has not been installed automatically, we can do it manually, we just have to run the file install_BattlEye .bat that is located in the BattlEye data folder, which is in C: Program Files (x86) Common FilesBattlEye and we will install it that way.
- Verification of the integrity of the files: considering that there may be damaged files, it is appropriate to verify it to restore them, for this we will go to the Steam client and log in, go to the library and locate Destiny 2 to right click and enter the properties, here it is the local files tab option, entering we will look for the option to verify the integrity of the game files, it will start a process that must be completed and we close the window later, now it remains to see what happens with the error.
- Updating drivers: having obsolete drivers can bring us many inconveniences like this, so as for How to fix the “Initialize BattlEye Service: Generic Error”, this option is very possible and we must consider it, we must make the change of new files for our drivers , which helps to discard the ones that are damaged and therefore makes corrections of existing problems.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, Stadia
Bungie, Vicarious Visions (Microsoft Windows), High Moon Studios (Dlcs)
Activision (2017–2019) , Bungie (2019–present)
September 6, 2017
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Destiny 2: Where to find Leviathan Chests in Season of the HauntedDestiny 2: How to Fix the Stuck at Signing In Screen ErrorDestiny 2: How to get Heartshadow in Season of the HauntedDestiny 2: How to get Resonant ElementDestiny 2: Where to Find the Opulent Key guarded by a loyal companionDestiny 2 : Where to Find All Calus Bobblehead in Season of the HauntedDestiny 2: How to find the “where water once fell” Opulent ChestDestiny 2: How to get the Second Chance gauntletsDestiny 2: How to get the Caliban’s Hand gauntletsDestiny 2: How to get Opulent Keys in Season of the HauntedDestiny 2: How To Get Vestiges Of DreadDestiny 2: How to Get the Jotunn CatalystDestiny 2: How to get the Rain of Fire bootsDestiny 2: How to get a Scythe in Season of the HauntedDestiny 2: Where to find Vestiges of DreadDestiny 2: How to find the Pleasure Gardens on the Derelict LeviathanDestiny 2: How to find the Royal Pools on the Derelict LeviathanDestiny 2: How to get Ruinous Element