Destiny 2 keeps giving us tasks and this allows us to tell you how to create a clan.
What is the purpose of creating a clan in Destiny 2?
Only having the possibility of working as a team is usually favorable, in this sense, knowing how to create a clan places us before the possibility of having some number of advantages and these are usually:
- Have the ability to receive additional rewards offered by Hawthrone.
- Have some variety of benefits.
- There is the opportunity to have our own clan banner.
- Have private fire teams.
How to create a clan in Destiny 2?
This is a task that requires:
Destiny 2: How to fix Error Code BeeDestiny 2: How to fix Error Code Chicken
- Go to the official Bungie clan page.
- Proceed to log into Bungie with your Steam, PS, Xbox, or Stadia user credentials.
- Then you must locate the Bungie clan page in order to press “Create clan”.
- We proceed to enter the clan name, this must be agreed within the group.
- We must consider that this name has only 4 characters, because it is usually displayed next to the player name.
- It is necessary to enter the motto of the clan, and this can be by way of creativity, there are ideas that are appropriate and respectful for it.
- Next, we must place a description of the clan, which allows us to have a more interesting idea and better valued by all.
- It is necessary to choose the language and the security actions of the clan.
- We must locate the security options such as Approval required, Open membership or By invitation only.
- To finish it is necessary to press Create Clan and that's it.
It should be noted that there is the possibility of creating a clan in the Companion App on mobile devices, Android and iOS and for this it is necessary:
- Sign in to Bungie with your PS, Xbox, Steam, or Stadia credentials.
- Then we must touch the clans button that is located at the bottom of our screen.
- We proceed to press Create Clan.
- We enter the clan name, nickname, motto, description and security options.
- To finish, press Create clan and that's it.
Once we manage to create the clan on PC, it is necessary to know how to join, and that is why it is necessary to return to the Bungie Clans page and locate the text box with the name of the clan, this is under the title of “Clans of Destiny 2 ”, we must enter the clan name in the search box and click on the green arrow button to search, according to the security measures we will see if there is a possibility of joining freely, or simply we must request the respective invitation.Definitely, knowing how to create a clan allows us to have the possibility of playing as a team in Destiny 2.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, Stadia
Bungie, Vicarious Visions (Microsoft Windows), High Moon Studios (Dlcs)
Activision (2017–2019) , Bungie (2019–present)
September 6, 2017
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Destiny 2: How to get the Supercharged modDestiny 2: How to Get Moon WeaponsDestiny 2: How to Get Compass RoseDestiny 2: How to make Elemental Orbs in Solstice of Heroes 2021Destiny 2: Where to Find the European Aerial Zone in Solstice of HeroesDestiny 2: How to get the Heavy Handed modDestiny 2: How to complete the Wait For It ChallengeDestiny 2: Where To Find The Graviton Lance CatalystDestiny 2: How to Open Corrupted Vex ChestsDestiny 2: How to Fix Beagle Error Code on PS5Destiny 2: How to Get Corrupted Key CodeDestiny 2: How to Complete All Seasonal Challenges in Week 6Destiny 2: How to play ExpungeDestiny 2: How to Get Sustained Charge ModDestiny 2: How To Find The Colony CatalystDestiny 2: How To Get the Abyssinian Gold ShaderDestiny 2 : How to Unlock the Splicer Seal