To confront the giant monsters in Dauntless, it is essential to have access to very powerful armor and weapons with which to destroy these beasts. The Rezakiri teams are among the most powerful pieces that can be manufactured in Dauntless. Among the most powerful weapons type Rezakiri is the Godhand, which is an exotic War Peak. Since it is among the strongest weapons in the game, this xboxplay.games guide will be dedicated to giving details about this exotic Rezakiri type War Peak and how to get it.
STARKER DAUNTLESS EXOTIC WARPIKE GODHAND BUILD
Godhand the exotic Rezakiri War Peak in Dauntless
In Dauntless, Rezakiri armor and weapons are among the most powerful teams. When it comes to weapons, the exotic Rezakiri Godhand War Peak is one of the strongest weapons in the game, until now. Its power is such that it is possible to inflict continuous damage even up to 200%.
How to get the Exotic Rezakiri Godhand War Peak in Dauntless
Given the potential level of power that this exotic Rezakiri War Peak possesses, it is not expected unless you want to obtain this weapon and for this you need to know the reagents necessary to achieve this goal. In this sense, Rezakiri Reagents, as well as Special Reagents, should be obtained.
Common reagents to create the exotic Godhand War Peak
To create the exotic Godhand War Peak, it is necessary to get the Rezakiri Common Reagents. Below is a list of all the common Rezakiri Reagents that are indispensable to create the exotic Godhand Peak in Dauntless:
- Rezakiri Chitin (kill)
- Radiant Aethergem (breaking tail)
- cracked biocrystal (broken head)
- Neutral Furyplate (fracture leg x 2, furious giant)
- Skullgem Neutral (broken head, giant neutral)
- Luminescent chitin (killing)
- Exoskeletal plate (break leg x 2)
- Tail of elemental fury (breaking tail, furious giant)
- Elemental Tailgem (breaking tail, elemental giant)
- Fragment of cataclysm (kill)
- Lustrous tail plate (break tail)
- Furyplate elemental (broken leg x 2, furious elemental giant)
- Neutral Tailgem (break tail, neutral giant)
Special Reagents to create the exotic Godhand War Peak
The exotic Godhand War Peak also needs special Arcstones. Specifically, you need dull Arcstones, Bright Arcstones and Peerless Arcstones, albeit in different quantities:
- Quantity of dull Arcstones. 127 dull Arcstones are needed to completely improve the exotic Godhand War Peak. These can be achieved by hunting Behemoth level 8 - 12 or through the Hunting Patrols.
- Bright Arcstones quantity. The Exotic Godhand War Peak needs 120 bright Arcstones. These can be achieved by hunting Behemoth level 13-16 or by the Hunting Patrols.
- Quantity of Peerless Arcstones. 150 Peerless Arcstones are required for use in the exotic Godhand War Peak. These can be achieved by hunting Behemoth level 17 and above or by the Hunting Patrols.
Do not forget to share this article with your friends as it can be helpful. Remember to always come back here, xboxplay.games and keep using our other guides that we will be adding.
You can also leave comments with your experiences in the game, questions or any other details that you want to add with which to help the other players in the community.
Other Articles Related
Dauntless: How to Get Exoskeletal Plate easily - Tips and tricksDauntless: how to get stamina-generating helm - skullforge exotic Dauntless: How are the Level 50 rewards? Dauntless: how to get the powerful Exotic helmet - Tragic Echo ExoticDauntless Wall of Champions: How to Check Trials Leaderboard Dauntless Fortune & Glory: How to Start Trials of Lady LuckDauntless: how to get the rare piece of Exotic armor - Prismatic Grace ExoticDauntless: how to get the rare sword - tips and tricks The Hunger ExoticDauntless: how to get the fiery hammer - Tips and tricksDauntless: How to Fix Pike Charge Bug animation?Dauntless for Nintendo Switch Release date - When will it come?Dauntless: Best Axe - Axe Tips and TricksDauntless: How to Get the Godhand Exotic War PikeDauntless: the best Cells to equip - Perks, and Cores guideDauntless: How to Get Light's Virtue - all you need to knowDauntless: What Is The Danger Meter?Dauntless: How To Become A GunslingerDauntless: How To Stagger BehemothsDauntless: How to find Dull Arcstones, Peerless, and Shining Dauntless: How to Earn Orbs Easy and Quickly