In the Dauntless RPG to face the giant Behemoth, players must equip themselves with weapons and armor, both powerful and exotic. As for armor, among the most valuable and unusual sets of Dauntless is the Rezakiri armor and its torso piece, The Light's Virtue. In this guide of Dauntless some details will be mentioned regarding the Rezakiri armor and his piece Light's Virtue.
Rezakiri Armor and The Light's Virtue
In Dauntless, the Rezakiri armor and its torso piece the Light's Virtue turn out to be among the most valuable and uncommon elements. These can be obtained from the parts of the giant Rezakiri, and in turn is designed with the priority of increasing the Power Level of a Slayer.
The Rezakiri armor is made up of four pieces:
- Crown of Light.
- Light's Virtue.
- Refuge of Light.
- Light walk.
However, one of the most unusual pieces is the Torso Light's Virtue, so it is necessary to know how to get this piece by combining the appropriate reagents.
How to obtain the Light's Virtue
To get the piece Light's Virtue belongs to the Rezakiri armor, it is necessary to combine several Reagents, both Common and Special.
Rezakiri common reagents:
- Exoskeletal plate (limbs / leg).
- Luminescent chitin (killing).
- Fragment of cataclysm (kill).
These objects that function as common reagents, fall randomly by killing the giant Rezakiri or breaking several of their parts.
Rezakiri Special Reagents:
The reagents are going to be used in the Light's Virtue elaboration, there is the Arcstone Opaque, Bright Arcstone and the Dull Arcstone.
- Arcstone Opaque: 30 of them will be needed. The best way to get them is to complete Chase by Patrols as well as killing a few giants of level 8 - 12.
- Bright Arcstone: 40 shiny arc stones will be needed. The best way to get them is to complete Chase by Patrols as well as killing a few giants of level 13 - 16.
- Dull Arcstone: 35 Dull Arcstone will be needed. The best way to get them is to complete Chase by Patrols as well as killing a few giants of level 17 and above.
Light's Virtue the armor Rezakiri in Dauntless: Strengths and weaknesses
The torso piece of Light's Virtue is the piece of torso with the greatest resistance against the brilliant Giants like Rezakiri and Valomyr, meaning that this is their strength.
On the other hand, the weakness of Light's Virtue is that it can not be effective against Threshold giants, such as Shrowd and Riftstalker.
Cells that can improve the resistance to several giants of The Light's Virtue
In order to improve the functionality of Light's Virtue, some utility cells can be implemented since this would make them more resistant to several giants. Between these cells are:
- Etheric tuning: increases the light load rate to 1/4/7/10%.
- Hard: Increases maximum health at 10/20/30/40.
- Resistance: produces increases in maximum resistance to 2 / 3.33 / 4.66 / 6.
- Tenacious: you can increase the regeneration of maximum resistance to +1/2/3/4.
- Invigorating toning: can increase the maximum resistance on 10/20/30? / 40 then he staggers a giant.
- Fast: You can increase the movement speed to 1 / 1.5 / 2 / 2.5%.
- Resistance to fire: Can increase the fire resistance to 1 / 1.66 / 2.33 / 3.
- Frost resistance: Can increase frost resistance by 1 / 1.66 / 2.33 / 3.
- Shock resistance: Can increase the resistance to shock in 1 / 1.66 / 2.33 / 3.
This is the general information you should know to get the piece Light's Virtue in Dauntless. Now just go to collect the elements that you must use and power everything with the cells.
Do not forget to share this article with your friends as it can be helpful. Remember to always come back here, xboxplay.games and keep using our other guides that we will be adding.
You can also leave comments with your experiences in the game, questions or any other details that you want to add with which to help the other players in the community.
Other Articles Related
Dauntless for Nintendo Switch Release date - When will it come?Dauntless: Best Axe - Axe Tips and TricksDauntless: How to Get the Godhand Exotic War PikeDauntless: the best Cells to equip - Perks, and Cores guideDauntless: How to Get Light's Virtue - all you need to knowDauntless: What Is The Danger Meter?Dauntless: How To Become A GunslingerDauntless: How To Stagger BehemothsDauntless: How to find Dull Arcstones, Peerless, and Shining Dauntless: How to Earn Orbs Easy and QuicklyDauntless: The Max Slayer RankDauntless: Chain Blades Build the best optionDauntless: How to get and Unlock Rezakiri and ShrowdDauntless: How to Get Ostian Repeaters with the Maximum DamageDauntless: tips and Trick for slaying BehemothsDauntless: How to get The Godhand ExoticDauntless: How to Build best Gear and Equipment Dauntless: New Axe Build for Have a High DPS Shared by YouTuber OhDohDauntless: How to Get All behemoth ScalesDauntless: How to farm Frost Orbs and used it