Today we bring you a CSGO guide where we propose to tell you How to surf.
What is the point of surfing in CSGO?
Simply having the ability to demonstrate our skills, in addition to knowing how to surf allows us to have the opportunity to have some change in terms of the dynamics of the game, this allows us to have the opportunity to put aside for some time is sniper skins.
How to surf in CSGO?
This is a necessary task that gives us the opportunity to jump the ramp, for which it is necessary to descend little by little and to keep ourselves balanced, for which it is necessary:
CSGO: How to disable your crosshairBest CS:GO Knife - M9 Bayonet | Crimson Web
- Press A or D in order to balance yourself on the ramp.
- Use the mouse to determine the direction we want to go.
- The mouse is essential because we can use it while we are turning which can help us to stay on course.
- Avoid pressing W or S because it is possible to spoil this type of action and therefore cannot be carried out.
- To go up and down the sides of the ramp, press buttons A and D.
- As we progress, surfing can get even more complicated.
- Incorporating bunnyhopping may be feasible when it comes to knowing how to surf, this because there are possibilities of incorporating more movement strategies.
It should be noted that there is a considerable amount of servers dedicated to Surfing and they are available for CSGO, in fact joining them allows us to have the ability to perfect our skills, in this sense it is necessary:
- Start CSGO.
- Then it is necessary to go to the drop-down menu in order to select Community Server Browser.
- We look for the bar at the bottom where we will write “Surf”.
- Then we click on the server that we want to join.
- We proceed to click connect to join and that's it.
It exhausts well, finding Surf maps in CSGO is another necessary action and for this we must go to Steam Workshops, then we add the CSGO filter, in such a way that it will be necessary to write Surf in the search bar and choose to click on the button of susception, once this has been executed we proceed to launch the game, and select the Workshop maps from the drop-down menu.
Here is the list of the best maps:
Now that you know how to surf, it is perfect to embark on this task and thus carry out an interesting and adrenaline-pumping activity in CSGO.
- Surf - Forbidden Ways
Windows PC, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4, Mac OS, Linux, SteamOS, Xbox One
Valve Corporation, Hidden Path Entertainment
Microsoft (Xbox Live), Sony (PlayStation Network), Valve Corporation (Steam)
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
CSGO to Valorant sens converterCSGO: How To Fix Stuck on Initializing WorldCSGO: How to Flick StickCSGO: How to Jump Throw BindCSGO: How to Check Server StatusCSGO: Stretching ResolutionCSGO: Kicking BotsCSGO: How To Change Background - Tips and tricksCSGO: How To Fix Fatal Error in SteamCSGO: How to Fix VAC Was Unable to Verify the Game SessionCSGO: How To Fix Friend List BrokenCSGO: How To Make A Moan ButtonCSGO: How To SurfCSGO: How to Fix Download Incomplete ReplayCSGO: How to fix Error Host_Error Recursively EnteredCSGO: How to Fix Failed to Join SessionCSGO: How to level up Trust Factor