We have prepared a guide to tell you how to unlock all weapon forms in Control.
Although there is only one weapon in Control, there are many forms of it, so in this guide we will tell you everything you need to know in order to unlock all weapon forms.
What are the weapon forms in Control?
The only weapon that you can have in the game is the service weapon, however, as we already mentioned you can change between several forms, although you can only do it between two, then we leave you the types of forms that there are.
- Grip: this weapon is of the revolver type with excellent precision, but with a high recoil, even so it is still a very powerful weapon with many shots.
- Shatter: This weapon is close range with wide fire, one of the easiest to use.
- Spin: rate of fire like an assault rifle, but with a precision that leaves much to be desired, luckily it has a good amount of ammunition.
- Pierce: it has the ability to cross objects, a weapon with very high power.
- Charge: The more cargo this weapon has, the more damage it will inflict, despite having a short burst range.
How to unlock all weapon forms in Control?
Next, we leave the way in which all weapon forms can be unlocked.
- Grip: you can get it at the Director's Office on the opening mission.
- Shatter: available for purchase after getting the first checkpoint.
- Spin: Available to buy once you get authorization level 2 through the main missions.
- Pierce: to achieve this form you will have to progress through research in the main mission "Old Boys Club".
- Charge: to get this form you will have to reach the Panoptic in Containment from the main mission.
What is Control?
It is the title of the action game videogame - adventure and third-person shooting, which has been developed by Remedy Entertainment. In the game you will have to face a good amount of enemies using your director's gun, you can also use a wide range of skills and other details once the game opens in just a few hours today August 27, 2019.
Remember that the video game will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC users.We hope that our guide on how to unlock all weapon forms in Control has been very useful and you can make the most of it.
We have much more content for you about this and other titles that you will surely want to review and keep up to date.
Other Articles Related
Control: Clear the Mold mission GuideControl: Shum Altered Item mission guideControl : the Burn the Dark mission GuideControl: How to find all hidden locations in AWEControl : How to solve the clock puzzle in AWEControl: How to Start AWE DLCControl: How to fight bosses with the arcade machineControl: How to Get the Extradimensional Suit in AWE DLCControl: How to beat Hartman in AWE DLCControl: How to complete Gerbil took the top head - side missionControl: How to Return to Sender in AWE DLCControl: How to Find the Hidden Door in Maintenance AreaControl: Where to find JukeboxControl: How to Get the Shape Ability in Foundation DLCControl: Where to find Pope’s collection ID CardsControl: How to Access The Foundation DLCXbox One: How to fix high packet loss - Tips and tricksControl: How to get the Prime Candidate ProgramControl: How to find the Maintenance Sector