You can rest easy once Control starts, because in this guide we will tell you how to unlock skills.
Control that is already a few hours after being released and if there is something that you have to take into account to stay a long time standing is that you must get the best weapon forms to be well armed in the game (which by the way in a guide prea we have already told how to get all forms of weapon) and also unlock skills, weapons and abilities make a perfect combination in Control.
To improve your skills you will have to get more than a good amount of experience which you can get by completing different missions and visiting locations.
In this Control guide, we will tell you everything you need to know in order to unlock skills and gain greater power.
How to unlock skills in Control.
Next, we will leave you what you need to be able to find the hidden locations and improve Jesse's skills. With each of the following locations you can unlock skills in Control and get a skill point per location.
Black rock quarry / furnace chamber, go to the entrance where the Astral Monster is, and use levitate to access the upper niche door, follow the sewers until you reach the Furnace Chamber.
South Corridor Transit, to achieve this ability you will have to go to the room on the wall, south of the control point, evade and levitate in it.
Luck and probability, look for the room that is in Luck and probability, go there and interact with the elements and then solve the puzzles, for this you will have to:
- 1. Turn on the desk lights.
- 2. Then get the plant that is in the room and place them in the white vase near the TV.
- 3. Then you will have to light Newton's cribs
- 4. Then activate the beckoning cat
- 5. Ignore the horseshoe
- 6. Then ignore the fish
- 7. And finally interact with roulette.
- Central research, to achieve this skill you will have to look for the area with showcases and levitate on the balcony that is there. You will have to enter the office and open the door that is surrounded by mold to enter and climb into the hidden room.
- Firewall, to get this ability you will have to go to Containment, levitate along the corridor that goes to Panopticon until you reach the room at the bottom where you can find it.
- Black Rock Quarry / Furnace Chamber, go to Black Rock Quarry and look for rocks that are near a moldy area and enter using Dr. Underhill's pads.
- NCS Power Plant, levitates to the top of the tower that is in the area.
- Active threshold, look for the area infested with mold that has the hole, to get this ability you will have to enter the hole by levitating.
- at rest, when you fell and unlocked the ability to evade, use Levitar to enter the giant hole from one pillar to another and levitate through the light at the end of the area.
- Central research, to achieve this ability you will have to go to Central Research, use Levitar to enter through the window and go through the glass that can be done with a weapon or Evade.
- Department of Communications, to achieve this skill you will have to complete the secondary mission "Old Growth" of Dr. Underhill.
- Central research, to get this skill you will have to go to the top where the central research balcony is, and go to the recording office.
- Communications Department, once you can levitate you will have to go to the communications department, then go up the stairs turn right to enter the room with the red and white sign dropped on the floor to get this skill.
What are the minimum PC Control requirements.
We hope that our guide on how to unlock Control skills will be very useful for your progress.
- Operating system: Windows 7 with a minimum of 64 bists.
- Processor: Intel Core i5-5700 or AMD Ryzen 3 1300X minimum.
- RAM: at least 8 GB.
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 580.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX needed to use Ray Tracing.
- DirectX: 11.
We have much more content for you about this and other titles that you will surely want to review and take advantage of.
Other Articles Related
Control: Clear the Mold mission GuideControl: Shum Altered Item mission guideControl : the Burn the Dark mission GuideControl: How to find all hidden locations in AWEControl : How to solve the clock puzzle in AWEControl: How to Start AWE DLCControl: How to fight bosses with the arcade machineControl: How to Get the Extradimensional Suit in AWE DLCControl: How to beat Hartman in AWE DLCControl: How to complete Gerbil took the top head - side missionControl: How to Return to Sender in AWE DLCControl: How to Find the Hidden Door in Maintenance AreaControl: Where to find JukeboxControl: How to Get the Shape Ability in Foundation DLCControl: Where to find Pope’s collection ID CardsControl: How to Access The Foundation DLCXbox One: How to fix high packet loss - Tips and tricksControl: How to get the Prime Candidate ProgramControl: How to find the Maintenance Sector